HAL website sign-in

shanni-shanni

I have three HAL cruises coming up, including a side by side pairing of the Rotterdam/Nieuw Statendam.

The website takes in everything, but it won't allow me to obtain or print my boarding passes.  I got emails that two of them were available.  The Rotterdam booking indicates the boarding passes are available on Oct 28th, but I still can't get them to come up or print them.

Any insight on this problem.  (tried on my desk top, iPad and phone -- no go)

Thanks,

Kel

Same as it has been for more days than I can remember, I have no problem signing in, seeing my bookings, but cannot access any details about each booking.  Last night I had a start because I had gone from being 5-star with 580 Mariner credits, to 0.  😳 At least this morning that has been corrected, but I'd rather be able to get into my bookings. 😉  

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

Do you mean that the 'buttons' at the end of the check in process are 'greyed out'? 

Have you completed the Health Questionnaire etc?

Yep! VMax -- the buttons are greyed out.  I think I've completed the Health Questionnaire -- maybe there's more to it??

Thanks,

Kel

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 11:17 AM, Cruising-along said:

Same as it has been for more days than I can remember, I have no problem signing in, seeing my bookings, but cannot access any details about each booking.  Last night I had a start because I had gone from being 5-star with 580 Mariner credits, to 0.  😳 At least this morning that has been corrected, but I'd rather be able to get into my bookings. 😉  

Ohmygosh, I have been having the same problems for two days now!  I can see my bookings but I can’t get into them.  Kind of a problem since we’re leaving next week. 🤨

24 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Ohmygosh, I have been having the same problems for two days now!  I can see my bookings but I can’t get into them.  Kind of a problem since we’re leaving next week. 🤨

Well, hopefully not jinxing myself, but about a week after I wrote that, suddenly I could get into my bookings again and have been able to ever since.  I didn't do anything differently, so who knows??  Just keep trying, I guess!

• Thanks 1