HAL website sign-in

shanni-shanni

I recently went more than an entire  year where I couldn't log on. No one could explain it, or  help me. I spent endless hours on the phone with HAL techs. I would try almost every day. Then one day I was able to log on. I hope you don't have to wait a year, like I did.

This morning I thought it was my ancient desktop that was the issue.  So glad I came here to find out I'm not the only one.  I'm trying to be patient and realize that most of the complaints on these boards are "first world problems" but really - a working website is no longer a luxury for a business but a necessity.  

I hope all the electronics on board the ships perform better than the HAL website.

1 hour ago, ColonyGirl2 said:

Main log in not working this morning for me.  I was able to get in by Already Booked and Manage My Bookings, but when I tried to go to My Account....nothing.

So it is not just you....

I experienced the same as you. My Account log in went nowhere, but Already Booked then Manage My Bookings worked.

2 hours ago, baggal said:

This morning I thought it was my ancient desktop that was the issue.  So glad I came here to find out I'm not the only one.  I'm trying to be patient and realize that most of the complaints on these boards are "first world problems" but really - a working website is no longer a luxury for a business but a necessity.  

I hope all the electronics on board the ships perform better than the HAL website.

My thoughts exactly.  

• Like 1

I have tried two browsers without success today.

I must need more coffee to wash down a fistful of Some Kind of Stupid pills. Perhaps if I think that it's 5 o'clock somewhere, some Cardbordeaux will help. 😉

I also had trouble with the United Airlines site earlier today...

4 minutes ago, Ichiban Nekko said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It worked! Now in possession of Boarding Passes & Luggage Tags.  AND - drum roll please - Pinnacle Gala on NYE reservation made! Yippee!!

That's great!  Sounds like a wonderful time.  I just tried to sign into my account and it's working again (for 5 minutes probably 😉 )  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the last several days I have been able to sign in and pull-up my booking, but nothing beyond that.  Not able to access Flight Ease and not able to access shore excursions.  Very clunky website, even much worse than what I’ve experienced  shipboard with the limited bandwidth.  It’s been like this for days.

14 minutes ago, shank63 said:

For the last several days I have been able to sign in and pull-up my booking, but nothing beyond that.  Not able to access Flight Ease and not able to access shore excursions.  Very clunky website, even much worse than what I’ve experienced  shipboard with the limited bandwidth.  It’s been like this for days.

Me too, for several days.  I was able to get into everything last night with my iphone, but it's so much harder to see.  

For several days I have been unable to see any bookings when I tried to see them trough my laptop (MacBook Air). I could log into my account, but it claimed I had no bookings - and even when I entered in the booking number - it claimed It did not match the Log-In ID.

Today It initially comes back and says I have no bookings, but when I put in the Booking Code, and my name - I can now see and manipulate the bookings.

I could always see the booking on the Navigator on my iPhone. 

So it is getting a little bit better.