Anybody onboard currently?

takemewithyou

13 hours ago, anniesh said:

Would love to hear from anyone on Pursuit today.

I hope everyone was able to embark.

Please enjoy and only reply if you really have time.

Me too, we should have been onboard but the fates conspired against us, so would love to hear how things are!

On board Pursuit. 340 passengers.  

Capt Antonio Toledo.  Mario F&B Manager.  Tanya CD, Lee Asst CD. 

Top suites m&g in drawing room on first night at 5pm before the 6pm sailaway from Lisbon. 

4pm on sea day loyalty party cheese and wine in living room. 

Sea day with rubbish WiFi was warm in afternoon. 

Seville for overnight today, docked at 0430, depart 1800 Mon.  Weather overcast to start but sunshine a from midday and 18 degrees c. 

Destination evening (flamenco) tonight in 2 sessions.  We decided not to go and enjoying the sun on the aft balcony instead.   

White night scheduled in Gibraltar on Tuesday. 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Lynnewob said:

On board Pursuit. 340 passengers.  

Capt Antonio Toledo.  Mario F&B Manager.  Tanya CD, Lee Asst CD. 

Top suites m&g in drawing room on first night at 5pm before the 6pm sailaway from Lisbon. 

4pm on sea day loyalty party cheese and wine in living room. 

Sea day with rubbish WiFi was warm in afternoon. 

Seville for overnight today, docked at 0430, depart 1800 Mon.  Weather overcast to start but sunshine a from midday and 18 degrees c. 

Destination evening (flamenco) tonight in 2 sessions.  We decided not to go and enjoying the sun on the aft balcony instead.   

White night scheduled in Gibraltar on Tuesday. 

Thankyou so much for posting, although we are sad not to be joining you, we look forward to my better health and an Azamara cruise as a pick me up later in the year! Hope the sun continues to shine and you have a fantastic cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, btaylor1200 said:

Is mid-cruise Covid testing mandatory? 

We are currently on Quest TA and only mandatory testing was at embarkation. Captain announced that covid testing was available for passengers flying home to countries which require it.
We are staying on for B2B and learned that no additional covid test will be needed for B2Bers- the first one we had upon embarking 1st leg was sufficient. 

• Like 4

On the Quest...back-to-back mtg today... For the Mar 29 ( not) Morocco cruise... 392 total passengers.... 54 of whom are remaining from current cruise ( largest back-to back since post Covid restart).   Destination Celebration in Cadiz, White Nights ( weather permitting) in Malaga.   Re COVID testing... new folks get tested before embarking.    Only other testing is at disembarkation if you need one to fly home.    Looks like Prime C and Aquilina will be be open with separate menus!  (Not sure they are full menus as per pre COVId.... we'll see.)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, DS said:

On the Quest...back-to-back mtg today... For the Mar 29 ( not) Morocco cruise... 392 total passengers.... 54 of whom are remaining from current cruise ( largest back-to back since post Covid restart).   Destination Celebration in Cadiz, White Nights ( weather permitting) in Malaga.   Re COVID testing... new folks get tested before embarking.    Only other testing is at disembarkation if you need one to fly home.    Looks like Prime C and Aquilina will be be open with separate menus!  (Not sure they are full menus as per pre COVId.... we'll see.)

And we are getting yummy local pastries tonight!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, floridafolks said:

We are currently on Quest TA and only mandatory testing was at embarkation. Captain announced that covid testing was available for passengers flying home to countries which require it.
We are staying on for B2B and learned that no additional covid test will be needed for B2Bers- the first one we had upon embarking 1st leg was sufficient. 

Do they make a charge for the test to fly home?

39 minutes ago, Maryann221 said:

3 Questions:

1. Are they still doing White Night?

2. What about Azamazing Evening?

3. Are we permitted to disembark in Italy without a ship excursion? 

thank you!

1.  Yes White Nights

2.  No Az Evening.   Still doing "Destination Celebrations" on board.    But Ryzsard said they plan to resume Az Evening in "3rd quarter"  ( so... July timeframe?)

3.  Quest doesn't get to Italy until at least 2 more cruises, so no discussion of that and no insight

3 hours ago, DS said:

1.  Yes White Nights

2.  No Az Evening.   Still doing "Destination Celebrations" on board.    But Ryzsard said they plan to resume Az Evening in "3rd quarter"  ( so... July timeframe?)

3.  Quest doesn't get to Italy until at least 2 more cruises, so no discussion of that and no insight

Thank you!

We are scheduled to be on Onward's maiden voyage out of Monaco.  We plan on flying into Nice 2 days before embarkment.  I tried to book a transfer through Azamara from the Nice airport to the ship yesterday after being told previously that we should be able to do that as long as we got to the airport before 1.  I was told yesterday that I could not book such a reservation since I was not flying in that day.  I could certainly go to the airport and hope that there is room but nothing would be guaranteed,  Has anyone else had a similar experience?  Should we anticipate being able to join the transfer just by showing up?

12 minutes ago, BK55 said:

We are scheduled to be on Onward's maiden voyage out of Monaco.  We plan on flying into Nice 2 days before embarkment.  I tried to book a transfer through Azamara from the Nice airport to the ship yesterday after being told previously that we should be able to do that as long as we got to the airport before 1.  I was told yesterday that I could not book such a reservation since I was not flying in that day.  I could certainly go to the airport and hope that there is room but nothing would be guaranteed,  Has anyone else had a similar experience?  Should we anticipate being able to join the transfer just by showing up?

No absolutely not.  In our experience they will not sell transfers to the ship unless you are flying in on the day.  We were staying in a hotel adjacent to the terminal in Athens as we had come in on our flight we arranged overnight and the answer was still no.  To be honest, I would use someone like Welcome Pick Ups and make my own arrangements  They will collect you from your hotel so no need to trawl back to the airport

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BK55 said:

This is usual response but you need not stress.  Finding an car service is easy enough on your own and we did this exact trip 3 years ago and the transfer was easy enough and not too expensive.  Unfortunately I can't remember the name of who we used but there will be many.