Penthouse spa in suite beverages

janecambridge

There is a choice of spirits in all of the cabins.  I think there is a way to order in advance from a limited menu in your guest reservation for the cruise.  Alternately, you can see what they have at the bars once aboard and ask your stewardess to have something delivered to your suite.  Or why not both?  

• Like 2

As far as Free Beverages in the suites i would offer this. We have sailed on NCL Several times in the Havens when available. We have only been granted free spirits once when we were in an owners suite. Others such as two bedroom family havens etc do not get the benefit.

Have stayed in Wintergarden and Penthouse Spa number of times.
Bar in both have always been stocked with 4 plus bottles of spirits and they have just swapped them out for those specifically requested when we asked.

If going to have an in suite party they happily brought us numerous more bottles.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tbearcruiser said:

As far as Free Beverages in the suites i would offer this. We have sailed on NCL Several times in the Havens when available. We have only been granted free spirits once when we were in an owners suite. Others such as two bedroom family havens etc do not get the benefit.

All suites in Seabourn get the benefit. Four bottles in premium suites and two in all others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don’t know for sure. I suppose they have sun cream there since it’s available by the pool and Sky Bar. The amount of open space in the Retreat is very limited. About a swim wear bag, I guess you can get one from your suite attendant but the tote they offer is cotton.

Happy and healthy sailing!

In the penthouse spa Suites, they also provide you with a flask of 'spa water', water infused with fresh lemon, cucumber slices, herbs, etc. that varies daily.  Good for detox and hydration!

Suntan lotions are available by the pool and in the Retreat.

Edited by sfvoyage
  • Like 1

One more thing:  I recall getting those fancy "tea flower balls" in the spa penthouse suite.  I'm pretty sure it was on Seabourn.  Once you pour hot water in the pot, the tea ball opens up into a flower shape (either of tea leaves and/or a small flower blossom).  Anyone else have had that as well?

On 2/14/2022 at 3:02 PM, hampshirelad said:

The ship will be swimming in booze ! We have never managed to consume the spirits and the rest that has been stocked in our suite bar. 

And if you don't finish it, they have to throw it out! I didn't expect opened bottles to be transferred to the bars, but I was hoping staff could have them. But I understand for health reasons, that's impossible. 

I have been known to pack an opened bottle in my luggage home 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2022 at 4:44 PM, Mahogany said:

And if you don't finish it, they have to throw it out! I didn't expect opened bottles to be transferred to the bars, but I was hoping staff could have them. But I understand for health reasons, that's impossible. 

I have been known to pack an opened bottle in my luggage home 🙂

I rarely drink in my cabin as I travel solo, so I do take my bottle of Absolute home with me and keep it in the freezer. Once, as I finished poured the last drink from the bottle, my granddaughter said "Grandma, you're out of vodka - time to book another cruise!" 

• Haha 4