Just off Legend (here are the pics)

Ilovesailaway

Guest BasicSailor
16 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

Leigh, the Cruise Director.

Thanks, it always leaves me curious when people heard something or another without a source .

heading out on the Legend in a couple of weeks. Were there people in the hot tubs on the first day? I know on a good day the hot tubs are nuke warm at best. I've heard that a lot of the tubs are filled with cold water since the restart. 

• Like 1

Add my name to big THANK YOU for pics, much appreciated. Sailing her for Xmas 12/19/21 will be second cruise since restart. First was Oasis of Seas from Bayonne NJ in October. We previously sailed both Pride and RCL Grandeur from Baltimore and looking forward to Baltimore sailings being available again!

Did you take note if Comedy Club still in operation. Used to love going to that for cocktail and comedian in small venue. On Pride used to be small down staircase just to right of main theatre entrance. Don't think they had last time we sailed Legend but that was 2003 they added them later maybe.

Did they have actual late seating traditional dining? Oasis had anytime dining only but could reserve table and time. e like have same waiter and assistant during a cruise. On Oasis they were using tables for two, larger tables together if your group. We always enjoyed meeting table-mates but with covid restrictions guess that will be no no for now?

Masking required inside public areas I presume but not in deck areas being observed well? It was on Oasis.

Again  thanks,

George in NY

Oops one more question if I may. Formal evening, many dressing suit and tie? I know Carnival out of Baltimore was always much less dressy than RCL. At this point we can go either way, would usually bring suit. Just thinking since Xmas cruise guess should bring it.

George in NY

Comedy was in the Firebird Lounge deck 1 forward. It had a bar and was a nice venue.

I had anytime dinning so I couldn't tell you about the assigned dinning experience. With anytime we simply went on the Carnival app and requested a table when we were ready to eat. Our wait time was always under 10 minutes. The system worked quite well.

For formal nights some wore suits but several men did not. I decided to wear a tie but no suit jacket. I was perfectly comfortable with my choice.

Masking was never a problem. People were reminded when they entered the MDR or buffet. Elevators had signs, and a couple times in inside venues gusts were reminded to wear masks. Generally I put mine on when walking around indoors and it was no sweat. I honestly didn't give it much thought.

12 hours ago, knicks05 said:

Do you have pictures of the menu? Thanks

No pics of the menu sorry. Menus were in the app during the cruise. There was also a QR code on the table to scan for the menu. And finally if you prefer to not carry your phone they did post the menu every afternoon for that evenings dinner outside the dinning room.