Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

12 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Battery life is waning... I'm going to have to make the transfer to the other phone soon. Hopefully I've got the technological know how to make it happen...

Easiest way. Just type logout.com in your web browser. Log out. Go to the other phone. Again type logout.com. That will say you're logged out and link you to the login screen. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Easiest way. Just type logout.com in your web browser. Log out. Go to the other phone. Again type logout.com. That will say you're logged out and link you to the login screen. 

My technological guru... Thanks...

• Like 4

I suppose that I should have crossed this bridge about four drinks ago... Hopefully, I can make it past eight o'clock tonight. I'm totally ashamed of my performance these past couple of days... And, that's coming from someone who knows a lot about shame...

PXL_20211128_205752581.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I was under the impression that Alchemy didn't open till 5, but it's a sea day... Classic Cadillac Margarita on the way...

I think it’s 2pm on a sea day ? I know it was surprisingly early last month and when I found out I chose to have afternoon cocktails there instead of later when it gets crazy. Somewhere else for prime time, back to alchemy for awhile before they close 😉

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I saw a tub of fresh blackberries behind the counter, and asked Nikola#1 what he could do with them and some Patron Reposado... Next, this happened...

PXL_20211128_202551279.jpg

These drinks are what I expect at Alchemy. I didn't see anything special when I was on the Horizon last month when I visited the Alchemy bar. I don't know if it was because we couldn't get a seat at the main bar and we were sitting at the secondary bar/table.....

• Like 1

I forgot to even post my next drink from Jennifer at Alchemy... Another classic Cadillac Margarita, but even better than the one earlier... Don't tell Nikola#1...  Patron Reposado and other stuff...

PXL_20211128_212919172.thumb.jpg.39fdcf150d75e95a50223887494e610f.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 9

16 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I forgot to even post my next drink from Jennifer at Alchemy... Another classic Cadillac Margarita, but even better than the one earlier... Don't tell Nikola#1...  Patron Reposado and other stuff...

I wonder if that's the same Jennifer that was in alchemy on Dream in 2018. Does her tag say she's from Mexico?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Three in a row.....now that's the SID the TRIBE knows and loves!

• Like 3

Sid, I would suspect that with all the eatin' places on board you will, as your cruise gradually progresses, develop a liking for some venues and for others, perhaps not so much. I love street foods, food trucks, formal dining and everything in between. Indeed, there's good and not so good with all types of ingurgitating. In showing all these salivating food and drink pictures you must, at some point in time, rate these venues as to their gastronomic success. "Must" is kinda strong. More like, if you kinda wanna do it then perhaps you can rate your top five (5) or seven (7) eaten places on board Mardi Gras. No categories. just lump 'em all together. If you choose not to do this exercise then I will have no choice but to board Mardi Gras on Dec. 4th completely clueless about where and where not to eat. Maybe you can live that.....maybe not.        

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Easier way. Plug in phone.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1