Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

47 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

There was a magician who came in for intermission. I don't have any idea how he did any of those tricks, but it was amazing. He asked if anyone had some cash on them. Of course, I have a pocket full. I wrote my initials on a twenty dollar bill. He did a few things, and next thing it was a one dollar bill. A few seconds later, it was a twenty again...

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488605jheuxnsbohrf8bwp

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks, Sid, for taking us along with you on your Chefs Table.

Hoping it was worth it, except for the two year old. Bedtime sounds good. 

Dont forget to charge your phone and take a patch/pill,etc etc.

Lots of courses, food and wine. I love magicians, especially David Blaine. 

Did you get your signed $20 back?

enjoy your night, sir.

• Like 4

Going back in time a bit to the twenty dollar bill... After he transformed it into a one dollar bill and back, he went around the room and asked a few people for numbers. Think of a two digit number. A three digit number, ect... He then used a calculator to multiply all of these random numbers. At the end, the result ended up being the serial number on my twenty dollars bill... MIND BLOWN...

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Going back in time a bit to the twenty dollar bill... After he transformed it into a one dollar bill and back, he went around the room and asked a few people for numbers. Think of a two digit number. A three digit number, ect... He then used a calculator to multiply all of these random numbers. At the end, the result ended up being the serial number on my twenty dollars bill... MIND BLOWN...

He’s a mathmagician 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

@sid_9169 thanks for taking us along to your Chef's Table experience.

I would not have the patience to sit for that length of time for the food.....but I can totally understnd the experience......I enjoyed it thru your eyes for sure....but definitely not something that I'd be interested in.

ENJOY the rest of your week....glad to see you've been spending some time on your balcony!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, RenoNanaOz said:

I'm not vaccinated, I had the virus last year so I don't feel I need the shot. SO, I'm stuck (no pun intended) 🙂 

You're not stuck at all.  It just takes 2 shots and then a booster.  Just like most people have taken.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I went down to inquire about the possibility of ordering different (better) wine by the glass while I'm at the Chef's Table tonight. They said that it is possible, so we'll see. I know that a red and a white is included, but I may want to branch out to something better than what they're pouring. 

You sir are king of the upgrades. You would get along with my ex wife, I'm probably the least cultured person in history for stuff like that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I definitely don't think that I could go on a cruise with my dad...

Did it twice.  The first time was just the two of us on Carnival a few months after my Mom passed.   We ate in the Steakhouse the last six nights after a semi fiasco in the MDR on night one.  Did it a second time on Celebrity with my Dad in one cabin and myself and my now wife in another on a repo cruise from Bayonne to San Juan.  There was a group of "bear lovers" on board that hung out at the Martini Bar on the Summit each night.  My Dad had a blast drinking 🍸with them. 

• Like 3