Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

So, the question is, do I put my phone down for a charge now, before the Chef's Table later?... Or, do I risk the usual fiasco trying to switch over to my other fully charged phone?...

Definitely put it down and charge it - we don't want to miss Chef's Table🙃

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

So, the question is, do I put my phone down for a charge now, before the Chef's Table later?... Or, do I risk the usual fiasco trying to switch over to my other fully charged phone?...

We were on the Mardi for Halloween. Living the cruise again through your pictures and they are great thank you for all your work. We will be back on the Mardi Gras for the 50th anniv of CCL 3/5/2022.

But worried that you have not gotten your spam calls and junk mail concerning your car warranty.

We did!!!!

Keep up the good work.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Definitely charge it all the time you're in your room. On your balcony. When you come in to shower and change before dinner. 

• Like 6

Just now, Saint Greg said:

Definitely charge it all the time you're in your room. On your balcony. When you come in to shower and change before dinner. 

I've been out for a while, and just left it in the room to get a full charge... I think that I've pretty much figured out how to make the switch over without TOO much trouble, but I want to be sure... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Remember the Carnival Kitchen I took a picture of earlier? Well, I believe that's where the Chef's Table is going to be held. The phone has been charging for awhile, and I'll be ready for it. Now, I have to kill three more hours before it starts. I think that I'm going to go up and do the ropes course before I have to change. I don't think there's a particular dress code, but they would probably appreciate it if I didn't wear camo swim trunks and my Scarface t-shirt...

Screenshot_20211130-152356.png

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Remember the Carnival Kitchen I took a picture of earlier? Well, I believe that's where the Chef's Table is going to be held. The phone has been charging for awhile, and I'll be ready for it. Now, I have to kill three more hours before it starts. I think that I'm going to go up and do the ropes course before I have to change. I don't think there's a particular dress code, but they would probably appreciate it if I didn't wear camo swim trunks and my Scarface t-shirt...

Definitely. And the rest of us can watch you through the big windows. As a non-chef's table person I love the transparency. If I were a chef's table person I would hate being on display like a department store mannequin.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bd97af919nha8ptkookr

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I left my phone here, and went out for some "vacation time" ... Still another hour and a half till dinner, so I don't know what else to do. I picked up a large black Americano at Bar Della Rosa, and now I'm hanging out on the balcony soaking up the ocean... Pretty soon, I'll get charged for dinner. I went by the liquor shop, and I don't see any Hennessy Pure White on the shelf now. I hope it isn't sold out, or else I dragged this checked bag all the way here for nothing. Plus, the guys at work aren't going to like it if I come back empty handed...

• Like 9

I went down to inquire about the possibility of ordering different (better) wine by the glass while I'm at the Chef's Table tonight. They said that it is possible, so we'll see. I know that a red and a white is included, but I may want to branch out to something better than what they're pouring. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I went down to inquire about the possibility of ordering different (better) wine by the glass while I'm at the Chef's Table tonight. They said that it is possible, so we'll see. I know that a red and a white is included, but I may want to branch out to something better than what they're pouring. 

Precisely why it pays to invest in Cheers.  Why settle for the cheapest wine to cut costs?  Bring on the good stuff!

• Like 1