Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

Enjoying a little balcony time here on this next to last day of the cruise... I guess that it is better than being at work. (It most definitely is) I was thinking back to yesterday, and my harrowing journey across the island with a total stranger. Out at the bar over the water, drinking and other stuff with the locals and American ex pats. The one guy that was there on his dirt bike, says "hey, jump on it, and take a ride"... I certainly would've liked to, but I was already drunk and high, and the last thing I needed was to go out and wreck some total strangers motorcycle, being fifteen miles from the nearest civilization. It was for sure an adventure for the books. I'm sitting here trying to calculate how much I've spent on stuff other than the cruise itself.

The day in Port Canaveral, at least $160... Cozumel, $120 for my driver, and about  3,500 pesos eating and drinking... Roatan, $180 for my driver, including gas money and tip. Another hundred or so at La Sirena. A hundred and thirty for the Hennessy Pure White, which I'll get back and then some when I get back home... I guess that it costs to have a good time...

My next cruise isn't for over six more months, on Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady, for a nine night journey. I can't even remember where it's going now... 

PXL_20211202_175005057.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 22

I signed up for some kind of cocktail making class at Alchemy Bar tomorrow at 12;20... No idea what that entails, but I'm stretching to find stuff to do at this point... Still no idea what I'm having for dinner tonight. Maybe Cucina?...

• Like 12

4 hours ago, surf kahuna said:

Any ideas on how to ride Bolt free ? Do you need a wristband ?

No wristband. It’s all on the app. You ride by appointment. They scan your sail and sign and you must check in during your scheduled time. Your account is charged when the appointment is made. 

• Like 5