The Daily for Friday November 26, 2021

richwmn

Thanks for all the TJs suggestions.  I do hope the border is still open, come December 6,  now I’m scared of Omicron!   @sailingdutchy, congrats on your boosters.  We also booked another cruise today - we’ll join you for the big day,  our PCC also managed to get us the prepaid gratuities for 3 of 4 of our other booked cruises.  Yuck on the snow… 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, AV8rix said:

Would "Chip" by any chance happen to be my good friend and pilot buddy, the late Chip D?  Don't want to post full last name here but he was a CPA, a pilot, and divided his time between Skykomish and Bothell.  Chip always used to make similar humorous statements about the food at our monthly pilots association meetings.

Sorry about thread creep.  Just give me a short answer, @HAL4NOW,  and we'll drop it so's not to cause too much drift.  Or use the email link in my signature.

One and the same; Small world! I officiated his memorial. Really love and miss him and all of his quirky stories and life experiences. He had a way of making everyone he knew feel special. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, HAL4NOW said:

One and the same; Small world! I officiated his memorial. Really love and miss him and all of his quirky stories and life experiences. He had a way of making everyone he knew feel special. 

Small world indeed!  I attended his memorial. Good job!  His son, Jim, is my executor.  'Nuff said on this thread.  Again, apologies to all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bennybear said:

No apologies needed! It’s a community!

3 hours ago, AV8rix said:

Small world indeed!  I attended his memorial. Good job!  His son, Jim, is my executor.  'Nuff said on this thread.  Again, apologies to all.

I find it exciting to read about members of our community interacting in real life- even if they didn’t know it. 

• Thanks 3