IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED - VACCINE ATTESTATION

Ilovesailaway

I just booked a couple days ago and my cruise leaves 1/6/22. Yesterday I got this email from Carnival. I open my cruise planner and it is not on my to do list so I have nothing to click on to fill it out. 
I know that a lot of people experienced this problem back in October. I searched here on CC and don't see anyone else having this issue currently. Am I the only one getting this email right now? If not what are others doing about it?

On my Legend cruise 11/14 this one of the few communication problems with Carnival that I didn't have. For that cruise the attestation requirement was sent to me a few days before departure and I had no problem filling it out.

Edited by Ilovesailaway
typo

Well I logged out and logged back in several times and no luck. I called Carnival and after being on hold for several minutes I get disconnected. I have tried that a few times. So as a last resort I just emailed a PVP I used recently even though I did this booking on Carnival's website myself.

It is concerning that Carnival is still having this problem of sending these threatening notices to complete the vaccination attestation or else they will cancel your cruise, not updating your cruise planner so you can complete the damn thing, then making themselves unavailable to their customers.

Terrible!!

4 minutes ago, jp2746 said:

Do I upload my vax card when I fill out this form or just bring it to check in for them to look at?

When we sailed in September, you had to show the original before security and maybe again at check in.

There was no place to upload.  Just questions.

56 minutes ago, Ilovesailaway said:

Well I logged out and logged back in several times and no luck. I called Carnival and after being on hold for several minutes I get disconnected. I have tried that a few times. So as a last resort I just emailed a PVP I used recently even though I did this booking on Carnival's website myself.

It is concerning that Carnival is still having this problem of sending these threatening notices to complete the vaccination attestation or else they will cancel your cruise, not updating your cruise planner so you can complete the damn thing, then making themselves unavailable to their customers.

Terrible!!

my pvp has told me in the last 2 bookings, both were within the next couple of months, that i had to do it immediately or they would cancel.  He said do it before 24 hours.  But if you are still seeing your booking in your cruise manager its not cancelled.  Try calling early morning, maybe you'll have better luck getting through.  I hope you get it resolved quick.  good luck 😃

• 2 months later...

Hello. I just got one of these threatening emails. I did the vaccine attestation in my cruise planner two days after booking. Now I get the letter after I did the attestation. Planner currently indicates I have finished it. Tried hitting edit and doing it again. Says I'm done. It's not a detailed process. Just say "Yes I'm vaccinated" and check box that I am not lying. Is there more to it that I am missing? I think I will have to call.  UUGGHH. Anyone else having this problem? Or have any advice?

45 minutes ago, bertha said:

Hello. I just got one of these threatening emails. I did the vaccine attestation in my cruise planner two days after booking. Now I get the letter after I did the attestation. Planner currently indicates I have finished it. Tried hitting edit and doing it again. Says I'm done. It's not a detailed process. Just say "Yes I'm vaccinated" and check box that I am not lying. Is there more to it that I am missing? I think I will have to call.  UUGGHH. Anyone else having this problem? Or have any advice?

Had the same problem three weeks ago prior to sailing on the Magic. As long as you completed the original one and shows in your planner, then you should be ok. Went to the port, and no questions asked about it. 

Folks, there are TWO DIFFERENT covid questionnaires.

1. Vaccination Survey - this is on your planner as soon as you book. It asks if you are vaccinated.

2.. Health Assessment - this is supposed to pop up on your planner 72 hours before sailing. It asks if you have had certain symptoms or have tested positive recently or have been in close contact with an infected person.

Carnival has a bad habit of sending out emails saying it is urgent you complete the Health Assessment before the Health Assessment shows up on your planner. Usually if you just wait 12 hours the Assessment will show up.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, icft said:

Folks, there are TWO DIFFERENT covid questionnaires.

1. Vaccination Survey - this is on your planner as soon as you book. It asks if you are vaccinated.

2.. Health Assessment - this is supposed to pop up on your planner 72 hours before sailing. It asks if you have had certain symptoms or have tested positive recently or have been in close contact with an infected person.

Carnival has a bad habit of sending out emails saying it is urgent you complete the Health Assessment before the Health Assessment shows up on your planner. Usually if you just wait 12 hours the Assessment will show up.

Thank you. 

My question is about #1.   The threatening letter says I did not do Vaccination survey. It was in my planner and I completed it before I got the "We'll cancel your cruise in 48 hours if you don't do it" letter. I'm 3 weeks from sailing. Thanks for any other thoughts? Oh, after 45 minutes someone answered only to say she could not pull up my booking and had to transfer to someone else. Another 45 minutes and I had to hang up. Trying again. 

2 minutes ago, bertha said:

Thank you. 

My question is about #1.   The threatening letter says I did not do Vaccination survey. It was in my planner and I completed it before I got the "We'll cancel your cruise in 48 hours if you don't do it" letter. I'm 3 weeks from sailing. Thanks for any other thoughts? Oh, after 45 minutes someone answered only to say she could not pull up my booking and had to transfer to someone else. Another 45 minutes and I had to hang up. Trying again. 

Ah! I understand your concern. That's a new one on me so unfortunately I have no helpful suggestions other than what you are already doing. Good luck, hoping they answer their phones soon...