Navigator of the Seas - Suite Perks

Just wondering what the current perks are for staying in a suite.  My last RCCL cruise they provided free soda cups for everyone in the suite, free drinks in the suite lounge, and reserved/priority seating for shows.  Our favorite perk was being in a suite provided for free breakfast and lunch in the steakhouse (Liberty of the Seas).  

Suite perks vary by ship class.  The Oasis and Quantum Class ships have Suite Class perks.  The other classes do not.

Only Star Class suites include complimentary drinks packages.  Most of the ships provide a specialty restaurant for suites' breakfast but none provide complimentary lunch in a specialty restaurant that I am aware of.

On 12/1/2021 at 12:40 PM, RFerrington said:

Suite perks vary by ship class.  The Oasis and Quantum Class ships have Suite Class perks.  The other classes do not.

To clarify, all ships have suite perks. Just Oasis/Quantum have a "Suite Class" of perks not available on other classes.

I can't recall ever having lunch included as a suites perk on any ship.  As @HicksRAmentioned, you used to be able to bring your WJ food into Giovanni's (or whichever restaurant was closed at the time) and eat but there was no service there....just empty tables.  It was always a much bigger hassle to walk all the way over to the restaurant than it was just to sit down in the WJ and eat.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I can't recall ever having lunch included as a suites perk on any ship.  As @HicksRAmentioned, you used to be able to bring your WJ food into Giovanni's (or whichever restaurant was closed at the time) and eat but there was no service there....just empty tables.  It was always a much bigger hassle to walk all the way over to the restaurant than it was just to sit down in the WJ and eat.

A few years ago suites were able to eat lunch in Giovanni’s off their menu on Liberty. I did it several times before they discontinued it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

A few years ago suites were able to eat lunch in Giovanni’s off their menu on Liberty. I did it several times before they discontinued it. 

On Navigator as well.  It was in Chops on sea days with a very limited menu and a small buffet. 

2 hours ago, RFerrington said:

I always felt the same way. 

• Like 1