Southern Caribbean ship tours

debant

I will be going to st.Maarten, Barbados,Antigua and St, Kitts. Can you get off the ship without taking a tour in these islands. We just want to go to the beach. Below are the beaches Celebrity has tours to, We’ve always gone to beaches on our own but not sure with covid we’d want to even if Celebrity allows it.
Does anyone know how Valley Church beach is in Antigua? How far is it from the ship?

How is Harbor Lights Beach in Barbados? I’ve only been to the boatyard. 

How is Buccaneer Beach in St.Maarten we’ve only been to Orient.

Tough to get ship's tours organized because of the rules changing sometimes twice in one week.  I would be watching the official tourism website for each country and monitor their rules.  Also might contact a company or two that operate day tours for cruise ship passengers.   They are both good sources of information and they might book a tour with no deposit given the crazy times we live today.

I believe Antigua is currently allowing independent touring.  We usually walk off the ship and get a taxi in the dock area and go to Valley Church Beach.  Very pretty and some natural shade.  They also rent chairs and umbrellas.  A beach bar restaurant is also available.  It takes about 20 minutes to get there.  That is what we are planning in January on the Reflection.  If it is still allowed.