Disney Hotel to Airport

sailing sue

I too am sad that ME is going away. However, Mears transportation will still be offering transportation to & from the airport for a fee. You can actually go on the Mears site and it will give you all the information for your travel date. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 5:52 PM, NJLVW said:

I too am sad that ME is going away. However, Mears transportation will still be offering transportation to & from the airport for a fee. You can actually go on the Mears site and it will give you all the information for your travel date. Hope this helps.

Mears has always been Magic Express

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

Mears has always been Magic Express

Yes it has always been. I think that is why they will continue with a fee. I am sure it will be just a little different then the way it’s been for so many years. At least they offer an option to get from Orlando airport to Disney hotel and back. 

43 minutes ago, NJLVW said:

Yes it has always been. I think that is why they will continue with a fee. I am sure it will be just a little different then the way it’s been for so many years. At least they offer an option to get from Orlando airport to Disney hotel and back. 

At a reasonable price...

• 2 weeks later...

We used the magic bus several times from one of the Disney hotels to MCO airport and then used the RCCL transportation(a bus) from there to the port. I don't recall the price, but it was convenient,reliable and safe. Therefore easy and not stressful! When we got to the port, they told us  our bags would be delivered to our cabins,so one less time to drag it around. I don't know what they are charging now, but being that WDW and the port are quite a distance from each other, I would do it that way again.