NCL Joy District Brewhouse Beer List - Dec 2021

a1betpr

11 hours ago, a1betpr said:

Here it is! Some decent beers available…

A8B3EA5E-2787-45E6-B300-D24F10E68BF1.thumb.png.8f1130e4c0d21ef94881a43acf0f750e.pngF1E54170-2EE5-4346-AC4F-307012E6A30A.thumb.png.05ebd2811cd270d1b96c80a329a58f32.png9A3BB6EF-1612-4EDA-BC92-8C4C79CCF78A.thumb.png.281f2f9a436d35949e06fd9f12deaffb.png91BCAB75-0BC6-40E0-8C0B-DE6B0830DC2E.thumb.png.41636aaeb273f224323f4d07023058bd.png35CD949C-54C0-4988-BD69-407D4CB0B320.thumb.png.82672cab3433011bd7d075f4ad54e675.png

Nice selection. 

I plan on spending a lot of time there. 

You mentioned having dailies for Joy last night. 

Am I missing the thread or you just haven't gotten around to posting them yet? 

Thanks 

16 minutes ago, charlie murphy said:

beer nerd question: when serving Chimay, Hoegaarden and Duvel are they served in the proper glassware? 

Hoegaarden and other whites were in a tall glass and Duvel was in the short wide one, most others in a regular pint glass.

7 hours ago, charlie murphy said:

why such a strong tilt toward FLA beer sceneif sailing out of a different port ( not Miami )will the beer list list represent  a list reflective of location. for example alaska =northwest and alaska beer, california west coast and mexico. 

I hope so, because this is one of the most uninspiring beer selections for a "brewhouse" I've seen in ages. We're on Encore in June and I'm hoping they have some Seattle, Alaskan and perhaps Canadian choices. 

1 hour ago, Maelius said:

Does anyone know if the Chimay bottles are included with the premium plus beverage package?

i was told on CC on another board that YES on the premium plus package it was included, however the reply pointed toward the NCL advertisement. so hope that it is in fact part of the plus package as well

12 hours ago, bkrickles1 said:

Nice selection. 

I plan on spending a lot of time there. 

You mentioned having dailies for Joy last night. 

Am I missing the thread or you just haven't gotten around to posting them yet? 

Thanks 

Yeah, I said I have them, I didn’t say I was going to post them.  😎

We just got home tonight after a night in Savannah so I will try to post them tomorrow instead of going back to work. It’s a lot of pages so I might have to do it in chunks.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, OfficerKrupke said:

I hope so, because this is one of the most uninspiring beer selections for a "brewhouse" I've seen in ages. We're on Encore in June and I'm hoping they have some Seattle, Alaskan and perhaps Canadian choices. 

Our cruise to Alaska this past august has a couple of Alaska beers on the list. Also, if you sees something you like get it. If they run out they may replace it with a keg of something else. Noticed that when halfway through the cruise they had added Alaska White. 

I fell in love with Monk in the Trunk Amber on our cruise on the Escape a few years ago and am so excited the Joy has it!!! I hope it’s still there when we’re on the Joy next May.

Thanks so much for posting this… you just made my day 😁

8 hours ago, a1betpr said:

Yeah, I said I have them, I didn’t say I was going to post them.  😎

We just got home tonight after a night in Savannah so I will try to post them tomorrow instead of going back to work. It’s a lot of pages so I might have to do it in chunks.

My apologies. When I saw your other posts, I assumed you were going to post the dailies too. And you know what happens when you ASSUME? Lol 😂

No worries if you can't do it. 

Just speaking for myself, if you just posted the one page per day that had all the activities/schedule, that would suffice and it would eliminate a lot of pages. 

Anyway, thank you for what you've provided already. 

8 hours ago, bkrickles1 said:

My apologies. When I saw your other posts, I assumed you were going to post the dailies too. And you know what happens when you ASSUME? Lol 😂

No worries if you can't do it. 

Just speaking for myself, if you just posted the one page per day that had all the activities/schedule, that would suffice and it would eliminate a lot of pages. 

Anyway, thank you for what you've provided already. 

I was just kidding around - no need to apologize.  I have posted the dailies, for you and for anyone interested!  Have a great cruise!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, a1betpr said:

I was just kidding around - no need to apologize.  I have posted the dailies, for you and for anyone interested!  Have a great cruise!!!

Thank you soooooo much! 

I thought you were kidding but you can never be too sure on these forums. 

There are some seriously uptight people on here who desperately need a cruise to relax. Lmfao! 

I've already printed them and the planning begins. 

I'm so happy to hear that you and, seemingly everyone, are having a great time on board Joy. 

Thanks again. 

This has definitely gone downhill with faux-craft beers like Kona And Goose Island instead of stuff from smaller breweries like Victory that used to be on the menu. 

Still much better than the menu on ships without District, though.

Thanks for the list, looks like a few there that tickle my fancy 🙂

We were on the Encore in September, had our M&M in the District - and never made it back!

Too much time in the whisky and wine bars...and maybe a few mojitos🤪

Will have to remedy that in February 🍻