Live on Caribbean Princess 12/12 12/19

Eddie1

Love seeing the Patters! Did they start with the digital version yet where you have to opt to get the paper ones delivered?  Wife said we will get the paper ones.

I'll be interested about St. Kitts and St. Thomas, like if you go anywhere on an excursion.  I'm guessing we are still in a bubble and can't roam any?  

1 hour ago, Justaguy33 said:

'll be interested about St. Kitts and St. Thomas, like if you go anywhere on an excursion.  I'm guessing we are still in a bubble and can't roam any?  

St. Kitts has relaxed restrictions, and all vaccinated cruisers are free to venture out independently, however masks are required and proof of vaccine must be shown to enter stores and attractions.

6 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

St. Kitts has relaxed restrictions, and all vaccinated cruisers are free to venture out independently, however masks are required and proof of vaccine must be shown to enter stores and attractions.

As we understand it, everything is as @CineGraphicdescribes it. 
We are there on Thursday. Someone on board will, I’m sure, report on any changes that may (or more likely may not) occur between now and then. 

14 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

Were masks required only to walk around? 

18 hours ago, Justaguy33 said:

Love seeing the Patters! Did they start with the digital version yet where you have to opt to get the paper ones delivered?  Wife said we will get the paper ones.

I'll be interested about St. Kitts and St. Thomas, like if you go anywhere on an excursion.  I'm guessing we are still in a bubble and can't roam any?  

I found the paper one easier to use. There are flat screens thru out the ship where you can see whats going on.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chamima said:

Can you ask how many passengers are on your cruise, please?

We were told by the Cruise Director, there are about 1.450 passenger aboard, Seems about 46% capacity. It doesn't get any better than under 50%. Who knows how long it will last, probably until Christmas.

• Like 4