LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They’re adding four but overall it’s a downgrade. It’s going to be tough to get a Big 12 team in the playoff unless they expand the playoffs. 

Hey, don't knock us until you give us a chance but the playoffs need to be expanded.  Doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon though.

I’ve been watching your posts because I’m booked on a January 23 cruise and watching you to see how it is going regarding getting into ports, quarantine issues, etc. I’ve enjoyed the posts - thanks for all the info and I have to say I admire your stamina!  

Anyway, I just had to add my GO DAWGS comment!! My daughter is UGA alumni and we are diehard Dawgs fans. So, so happy to finally take the National Championship again and especially to beat Alabama!

Hope your cruise continues without any issues and you have a great time!

Edited by McNaryGirl

48 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

Hey, don't knock us until you give us a chance but the playoffs need to be expanded.  Doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon though.

It's just how it is. The only schools in the Big 12 that could possibly be consistent playoff teams would've been OU and Texas. Nobody in the AAC could. You saw what happened to Cincinnati. That's the last time a non-P5 school gets into the playoff. Oh wait. They're going to the Big XII aren't they? It's the beginning of the end of the P5. Soon it will be the P4. Two teams moving downgrades the rest of FBS. The Big XII is now going to be closer to what the AAC was. The AAC is going to be closer to what CUSA was. CUSA is now bringing in more teams from FCS. So is the Sun Belt. We now have James Madison, Jacksonville State and Sam Houston State all joining FBS because Texas and OU are moving from the Big XII to the $EC. It's crazy.

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’ll be off the grid for awhile today. We are headed to Moomba Beach bar to meet up with the Jolly Pirates. Snorkeling and then Eagle Beach sunset. I’ll take lots of pictures and report back. 

I don't know if it's your first time there, but Eagle Beach is absolutely spectacular, with beautiful blue water...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It's just how it is. The only schools in the Big 12 that could possibly be consistent playoff teams would've been OU and Texas. Nobody in the AAC could. You saw what happened to Cincinnati. That's the last time a non-P5 school gets into the playoff. Oh wait. They're going to the Big XII aren't they? It's the beginning of the end of the P5. Soon it will be the P4. Two teams moving downgrades the rest of FBS. The Big XII is now going to be closer to what the AAC was. The AAC is going to be closer to what CUSA was. CUSA is now bringing in more teams from FCS. So is the Sun Belt. We now have James Madison, Jacksonville State and Sam Houston State all joining FBS because Texas and OU are moving from the Big XII to the $EC. It's crazy.

Which one is your alma mater?

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Interested to know what this guy does...throw baseballs?

7:45pm Viva Variety!: Phil Hughes ........................................ Venetian Palace, 3 Fwd

9:45pm Viva Variety!: Phil Hughes ........................................ Venetian Palace, 3 Fwd

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’ll be off the grid for awhile today. We are headed to Moomba Beach bar to meet up with the Jolly Pirates. Snorkeling and then Eagle Beach sunset. I’ll take lots of pictures and report back. 

Have a GREAT day in Aruba!!!