Quick Eurodam Question

ksmaxey

We are cruising Sunday and I after all the HAL ships we have been on I can't remember.  Does the Eurodam have the LED "nightlights" in the ceiling in the balcony cabins?   Thanks-  Want to take a nightlight if not, but hate to take one if we don't need it.

Kevin

7 hours ago, ksmaxey said:

Does the Eurodam have the LED "nightlights" in the ceiling in the balcony cabins?

We were on the Eurodam in December in a Balcony Cabin. There was an LED Night Light in the bathroom only, No lights in the room itself. At least that I could find. 

As a Note: There are now USB outlets on the two bedside light fixtures, and 2 USB outlets at the desk.

If you want need a "night light" in the cabin beyond there are USB Night Lights you can buy for about $10 that may suit your needs. Just do a search for 'USB Night Light" - or look on Amazon - all kinds of them now.

I find that the light sneaking under the main door provides enough light to get to the bathroom without stubbing my toe. 

Edited by RGEDad

1 hour ago, RGEDad said:

We were on the Eurodam in December in a Balcony Cabin. There was an LED Night Light in the bathroom only, No lights in the room itself. At least that I could find. 

As a Note: There are now USB outlets on the two bedside light fixtures, and 2 USB outlets at the desk.

If you want need a "night light" in the cabin beyond there are USB Night Lights you can buy for about $10 that may suit your needs. Just do a search for 'USB Night Light" - or look on Amazon - all kinds of them now.

I find that the light sneaking under the main door provides enough light to get to the bathroom without stubbing my toe. 

I use battery-powered tea lights that look like "tea candles." I've seen them at  Walgreens or CVS in the past. Purchased mine on Amazon. You don't need to plug in and the (round camera) battery lasts about 7-10 nights. You can place them absolutely anywhere.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RGEDad said:

Even with lights I sometimes stub my toes at night, because I'm not used to the raised lip at the bottom, when I'm half-asleep stumbling into the bathroom. 😁

7 hours ago, Cruizer Diana said:

I use battery-powered tea lights that look like "tea candles." I've seen them at  Walgreens or CVS in the past. Purchased mine on Amazon. You don't need to plug in and the (round camera) battery lasts about 7-10 nights. You can place them absolutely anywhere.

I found some at the Dollar Store.