C-19 Announcements, Still?

Bo1953

Hello all - just thought I would ask if anyone who has dis-embarked within the last few weeks and/or on a X sailing now, are there still regular announcements concerning C-19+ cases aboard during the sailing or have they become passe/lax about the information???

In health and bon voyage

My partner was on the 1/3 Equinox sailing. He reported that the captain still made announcements regarding Covid. In total, there were only 4 cases. One case was reported early in the cruise and then three more cases were reported in one day later on in the trip. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Perhaps you have missed the many “live from” reports which answer this question ?

No, I have not missed them as opposed to a few people in our traveling party have not read them and  do not visit CC, as such I started a separate post for them to follow.

Thank you and bon voyage

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Bo, when I first read the title of your thread I thought you were going to post breaking news about a new USAF cargo plane. 😉

dk - I think many of us are having issues with 'proper' thread titles, as of late... LOL

Do you know anything about the new cargo plane which you can share???

I do not mind if it is off topic.LOL

bon voyage

4 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

dk - I think many of us are having issues with 'proper' thread titles, as of late... LOL

Do you know anything about the new cargo plane which you can share???

I do not mind if it is off topic.LOL

bon voyage

Bo, glad you saw some humor in the off topic. Currently no replacement for the C-17 Globemaster III. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

Bo, glad you saw some humor in the off topic. Currently no replacement for the C-17 Globemaster III. 

dk methinks that we need to start working on the C-19...

Think we can at least get the patent, if not the contract???

bon voyage

• Haha 1

We are on the Apex now. At first the captain announcements are stating the number of cases, and now lately he simply says there are additional cases without giving exact numbers. Also want to give kudos to guest relations for being transparent when we call to ask about the number of cases on board. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, lamondys said:

We are on the Apex now. At first the captain announcements are stating the number of cases, and now lately he simply says there are additional cases without giving exact numbers. Also want to give kudos to guest relations for being transparent when we call to ask about the number of cases on board. 

Enjoy your sailing!!!

In health and bon voyage

1 hour ago, Bo1953 said:

No, I have not missed them as opposed to a few people in our traveling party have not read them and  do not visit CC, as such I started a separate post for them to follow.

Thank you and bon voyage

Oh they are there Bo, you will simply need to allow yourself 30 minutes or so to scroll through the myriad pics of scrambled eggs, eggs benedict, muffins, coffee, OJ, fruit platters, souvenir shops et al.  Have fun!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

Oh they are there Bo, you will simply need to allow yourself 30 minutes or so to scroll through the myriad pics of scrambled eggs, eggs benedict, muffins, coffee, OJ, fruit platters, souvenir shops et al.  Have fun!

l thanks, yes they are there and I have read 'most' of them, too...

Just tried to do a bit of recent consolidation so our travel friends can categorically see that the announcements are still being done.

One said they read that they were not being done, and I disputed that, not knowing where it was posted other than here, our authority on such things and not rumor... well, mostly not rumor. LOL

Those food pics are mostly not vegan so they do not register, often.. . LOL

In health, bon appetit and bon voyage