B2B question

cpshaye

Hi all. We decided to do our first b2b in May. Yay! We have had the first leg booked for quite a while and then just booked the 2nd leg this weekend. I read we had to call carnival to get them linked (we booked them online.) I did that today, a long 1 1/2 hour call bcz what wound up being a technical issue in their end. But she says it's done now, they recognize it as a b2b. 

My question to her was, would I be able to see on my online booking somehow that they are linked. She said yes. I asked this because we didn't get an email or anything to the effect that it was successful. 

My question to you is, HOW do I see that it is considered a b2b online? They have different booking numbers of course and I don't see anything anywhere. Am I overlooking it? 

I'm not aware of any way to confirm, just by looking at your reservations online, that they are linked. In fact, I just texted my PVP to double check that mine were, and she responded that they were. Otherwise, I would not have known for sure.

Edited by WildBlueYonder64
  • Like 1

I've never been able to see if they were linked either.  I do however go down to Guest Services at some point and check with them to make sure it's listed as a B2B.  Also if you like your dining assignment, stop and talk to the maitred and let him know you would like the same table for the next cruise.  Or ask for a table for 2 or whatever you like. 

• Like 1

Carnival is or should I say will be aware of your B2B. During the first leg you will get all the info in your cabin explaining how and where to meet to begin your check in process for the second leg. You will also get info during your first leg on where to go and what day and time to get your covid test. Doesn't hurt to make sure they have you on a B2B at guest relations when you initially board. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! 

I read the following on the carnival site, and we plan on bringing 2 bottles of wine each. If we aren't marked as b2b from the beginning I don't know how that works? 

Alcohol and Beverage Policy
The same policy applies - click here for details. You are entitled to bring onboard the same quantity as stated in the policy, per guest, per cruise. The additional quantities will be stored for safekeeping at the start of the first cruise and will be given to the guest as each following cruise begins.  

8 minutes ago, cpshaye said:

Thanks everyone! 

I read the following on the carnival site, and we plan on bringing 2 bottles of wine each. If we aren't marked as b2b from the beginning I don't know how that works?

Then you just show them both Boarding passes.

• Like 1

No. We have a Havana cabana the first round. They didn't have it or any other cabanas available for both cruises. Ultimately we decided to do a Havana inside (right across the hall from our original room) for the second leg. 

1 hour ago, ObstructedView2 said:

@cpshaye

Unrelated to your original question. I'm just curious if you booked the same cabin for both voyages?? 

🙂

• Like 1