Miami hotels pre cruise

hollon

20 minutes ago, Rebels82 said:

We love the EB Hotel. We park our car there during cruise and they have a shuttle to cruise port. GREAT Customer Service and the rooms/suites are wonderful. Read the reviews on Trip Advisor and you will be happy that you booked your reservation.

Thanks. I’ll be flying in so won’t have a car but I will need transportation to the port of Miami.  Did you eat at the hotel? 

2 hours ago, Rebels82 said:

We love the EB Hotel. We park our car there during cruise and they have a shuttle to cruise port. GREAT Customer Service and the rooms/suites are wonderful. Read the reviews on Trip Advisor and you will be happy that you booked your reservation.

Free parking at a downtown Miami hotel while you cruise? 🤔

On 1/19/2022 at 9:05 PM, beerman2 said:

Have stayed at both Continental and Marriott Biscayne Bay with no issues.

Their is a complex of Marriott Chain hotels near airport which includes a Residence Inn that is good. About 20 minutes from port.

when did you stay at the Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel and what did you think? the reviews basically say old and outdated. I know they're making changes. Right now I have it booked for 254.00 a night in May, but the reviews bother me.  

4 minutes ago, hollon said:

when did you stay at the Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel and what did you think? the reviews basically say old and outdated. I know they're making changes. Right now I have it booked for 254.00 a night in May, but the reviews bother me.  

3 years ago. I’m a Marriott Envoy member and we had the concierge floor looking over at the Ships. Great view from the “snack room” also.

Buffet breakfast was included. 2 Coupons 

I had read some reviews also , however we had no issues.

Edited by beerman2