Fly2Fun Europe July 2022

htkodiak

I've been trying to book thru Fly2Fun for our B2B cruise this summer and I am getting a message to call an 800 #. Has anyone been able to book for this summer in Europe for this summer thru Carnival.Thanks for any info

22 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

did Carnival have good rates on the air and what is the destination?

Not impressed with rates, could likely book same on my own, but you don't have to pay until final payment. I also have and will likely keep a reservation I made with FF miles. Can always redeposit those. London.

One way fares seem to be pretty good. I don't like having to call Carnival if I want to make changes, but it looks like they may allow in the future for me to modify.

2 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Not impressed with rates, could likely book same on my own, but you don't have to pay until final payment. I also have and will likely keep a reservation I made with FF miles. Can always redeposit those. London.

One way fares seem to be pretty good. I don't like having to call Carnival if I want to make changes, but it looks like they may allow in the future for me to modify.

I used ff miles for open jaw itinerary; NYC - BCN; LON - NYC. B2B2B on the Pride May/June. 31 days on the ship with no repeating port stops!

• Like 1

I booked through F2F and got a really good fare for round trip out of our regional airport into Barcelona and back for May, much better than I was able to find anywhere else I looked!