Do two passengers in the same stateroom have the same QR code to board?

kokopelli-az

We've sailed twice since the restarted, and we weren't asked for the QR code on either one. I set everything up on my phone, since DH insisted on a "dumb phone." But the QR code was totally unneeded.

• Like 1

My wife and I were on a single QR code, but like the above posts, we were never asked to show it.  It may only be necessary if you have to pick up your medallion.  We scanned ours, showed our passports and CV vaccination cards, and were cleared.

As an aside, my wife did not log into the medallion app until we boarded, as I was concerned that if she did, they would kick her off my QR code.  Once onboard, she logged into Medallion Class so she could order food and drinks poolside. 

Agreet that you can use one phone to set up both accounts so only get one qr code which is NOT needed or looked at for boarding

It is NOT needed to pick up m edallions at the pier

We just did that in December

Edited by riffatsea

40 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

On the Medallion app, when two people (spouses) are boarding at the same time and are in the same stateroom, can you use one QR code for both passengers?    Or are the codes different for each person?   

No one has answered the core question - which isn't a big deal as the QR code is irrelevant as others have mentioned.  

I believe they will not be identical.  Often friends coming from different places may be cruising together and sharing a cabin.  I suspect besides the booking code, the individual's name is embedded as part of the information.  You can use none, one, or two - no one cares about it at the terminal has been the consensus report across all the times it has been mentioned. 

Someone could answer this definitively if they have a QR Code reader and try reading the two codes for a couple sharing a cabin.

1 hour ago, kokopelli-az said:

On the Medallion app, when two people (spouses) are boarding at the same time and are in the same stateroom, can you use one QR code for both passengers?    Or are the codes different for each person?   

Yes, just one for you both.