Belle

Second month of the year

Do you hear

Time is going by so fast again

Let the losing begin

Let it be the year we lose or maintain every month, week and day

We can do it--what do you say 

Hope you ALL that are reading this--Please join us each week

Let us all get ready to lose the weigh we ALL seek for our cruises and a healthy life.

Good morning.   Will be nervous until get test results  ( last time tested at cvs test results back at 36 hours- hope this is the same)  they tell you results ready in 1-3 business days. Just hope they are ready before I fly out.   Didn’t order a home test because they last one was a disaster.  

weight back down to low end of range.   My belly skin  continues to  stress me — just a bunch of shrunken fat cells waiting to attack - lots of thinking, researching etc -  don’t want to look at it for  rest of life -  scheduled a tummy tuck for middle of March.  

Hope everyone has done well and at least staying the same.  

• Like 1

Thanks for starting the thread Belle.  I am the same as last week.  Not happy, but am glad I didn't gain.  Still having problems with my sciatic and it makes exercising to painful.  Hopefully I can get another appointment with the therapist and it will be better next week!!!

Izena - I will keep my fingers crossed that your testing comes back perfect!!!!  I would love to have a tummy tuck, but need to lose lots more weight before I would do anything about it.  If I don't talk with you before - I hope you have a wonderful time!!   Jan

Hello, hope not to late to wish Bon Voyage to Izena and Jo.

My computer or site wasn't working right yesterday.

Izena hope you have your test already so not having to worry about it.

Glad your weight was down to make you happy. A new you with a tummy tuck.

Lucky you get to have one.

Jan sorry your having pain hope it will get better. Glad you didn't have a gain this week.

Looks like you and I with be talking to each other with Izena and Jo away, unless

our regular posters come back in.

Jo I hope you had a good week.

I to stayed the same. didn't eat as well as I should of this week. Need to get on the ball,

I leave in 3 weeks today. I have so many things to do for the cruise plus things that doesn't 

involve the cruise.

• Like 1

Ombud glad to see you but sorry your unhappy. The truth is losing weight is hard but

harder to keep it off. We just can't give up. I didn't have a good weekend foodwise.

Wanted to eat everything in sight. Some days like that. That's why we're here. 

Ombud know you can lose again, you did so well before.

Jan how are you? Did you have a good weekend?

Hope Jo and Izena having a good time on their cruises.

• Like 2

These are trying times!!!  Ombud - I truly hope that you don't have a gain, but if you do ... just start over!!!!

My son's landlord decided he wants to sell the apartments and needs to do work in them ... so they now need to find something else .... Rentals are very expensive around here ... so there is a lot of panic by them ... I keep telling them that what you think/believe is what will end up being.  The same for dieting/being healthy ... we all need to be more positive and to think about what we want to accomplish and how to do it ... when we (I) set our (my) mind to something it usually becomes more beneficial.  Might not be everything ... but even a small loss/staying the same/ can mean a lot during these times.  Jan

• Thanks 1