LIVE on Reflection 5 February 2022. Have questions ? ask away.

cruisestitch

What can you tell us about lido lounges. Are they spread out? Reduced in numbers? Even though the capacity is down, will we have problems finding a lounge?

thanks again for answering our questions

Heimey

Are you asking about lounger at the pool?   Yesterday was embarkation and there were some at the pool but not many.  Today is a sea day, It is a bit on the cool side today so probably not the same as a warm or hot day.  But there have not been crowds anywhere I have been.

15 hours ago, Heimey said:

Yes sorry. Lounge chairs. Just wondering if we r going to b fighting for them like before Covid.

thanks

brian

I'm not on this particular cruise (following because we're on the Reflection in March), but we've done 3 since the restart, all at no more than 50%-60% passenger capacity, and have found little difficulty finding a lounger wherever we wanted one.

That said, the "Chair Hogs" are still out in full force. We continue to see people placing items on loungers first thing in the morning to "save" them, and sometimes literally never showing up to use them; or leaving items on loungers while they disappear for hours at a time in the middle of the day. Very frustrating to see, but not surprising I suppose. 

18 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Nobody I know has been there yet.

I was at the Lawn Club Grill the week before last.  We booked for first night dinner; and it was so good that we booked for another dinner and one seaday lunch.

Highly recommend!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Heimey said:

Yes sorry. Lounge chairs. Just wondering if we r going to b fighting for them like before Covid.

thanks

brian

I guess that depends on when you are going. Right now with 1/3 the capacity, there’s not very many people anywhere. If you absolutely need to be in a lounge chair next to the pool, well then maybe you’ll have trouble. But there are plenty of empty lounge chairs in other places.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lola2013 said:

I was at the Lawn Club Grill the week before last.  We booked for first night dinner; and it was so good that we booked for another dinner and one seaday lunch.

Highly recommend!

Thank you for that. I'm really looking forward to dining at the LCG while we're on board. Always enjoyed it on the Silhouette. 👍

• Like 1

Today was sunny and pleasant and nearly all of the loungers in the first row closest to the pool were occupied when people returned from shore in the afternoon, but there were plenty available in the shade and even more on the terrace overlooking the pool on deck 15

Edited by cruisestitch

45 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Have you been to Murano's?  I got an email from Celebrity with a menu and the Dover Sole is not on it. In fact, the entree choices are pretty slim.  

I haven’t been there but I just checked the app and it is still showing exactly the same menu I recall from the past, including the Dover sole.

Perhaps the email that you got was advertising one of their special menus.

With only 30% of the passengers on board, it doesn’t seem to be a problem to get reservations. Your main dining room waiter can get you a discount, and there are other people stationed around the ship happy to take your name and room number and give you some sort of discount

1 minute ago, cruisestitch said:

With only 30% of the passengers on board, it doesn’t seem to be a problem to get reservations. Your main dining room waiter can get you a discount, and there are other people stationed around the ship happy to take your name and room number and give you some sort of discount

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

For those that like trivia and “name that tune” music games and such, reflection has a very strong activities staff….Patrick, Benjamin, Shania, and LD are organized, easy to understand and keep the games fun

Benjamin was outstanding on Reflection a couple of weeks ago.  

4 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

For those that like trivia and “name that tune” music games and such, reflection has a very strong activities staff….Patrick, Benjamin, Shania, and LD are organized, easy to understand and keep the games fun

Have you been attending these activities? If so have you been sitting in any particular area? I have followed many of your posts and would like to introduce myself. We will coming this afternoon.

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

So Patrick is still the CD?  He was on our Jan 2 cruise.  We love him.  But I thought I saw a sheet showing the Master, etc. and he wasn’t on it.  Is Capt Nik still the Master?

Edited by capsplace

4 minutes ago, capsplace said:

So Patrick is still the CD?  He was on our Jan 2 cruise.  We love him.  But I thought I saw a sheet showing the Master, etc. and he wasn’t on it.  Is Capt Nik still the Master?

Patrick is Activities Manager.  The CD is Steve Gayda

master is Michael Karatzas

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, remarcm said:

Have you been attending these activities? If so have you been sitting in any particular area? I have followed many of your posts and would like to introduce myself. We will coming this afternoon.

You should be able to figure me out 😁