Live Value Cruising Review of Oasis of the Sea 2/6/22 - 2/13/22 Plenty of Pictures!

BennyBrun

@BennyBrun

You are lucky you were b2b.  The Miami marathon was this morning.  Unfortunately, our hotel (Hampton) was right in the middle of it.  Uber, Lyft, shuttles and taxis were running about an hour late.  Our scheduled time was noon, but we didn’t get there until about 1:00.  We really felt like we deserved that first drink!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ATG said:

@BennyBrun

You are lucky you were b2b.  The Miami marathon was this morning.  Unfortunately, our hotel (Hampton) was right in the middle of it.  Uber, Lyft, shuttles and taxis were running about an hour late.  Our scheduled time was noon, but we didn’t get there until about 1:00.  We really felt like we deserved that first drink!

Welcome aboard!  You guys certainly deserve that first drink!  Wow!  You didn’t miss much and I sure you guys are all caught up now !  So relax and enjoy your vacation!

Day 1

Spa with a great view of the promenade!  I always go to the wrong end when I want to go to the boardwalk and since deck 6 does not go across I always have to walk down then up!  I have another week to get it right!

CD19A270-FDA9-46F3-91CC-4A83E10CBD9C.jpeg

59FB2DF7-ADC8-4826-B653-B01ECE72F4CF.jpeg

44186178-5531-4F3E-9B52-D3D288707C68.jpeg

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ATG said:

@BennyBrun

Years ago, we were caught up in a bicycle marathon of some sort while heading to a Port in Manhattan for our cruise.  It was crazy!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Years ago, we were caught up in a bicycle marathon of some sort while heading to a Port in Manhattan for our cruise.  It was crazy!!

Nowadays there are so many obstacles on your way to a cruise you just can’t predict them all any more!

Day 1

So far I am liking this MDR experience… there are a lot of choices on the menu and the food tastes great.  It has flavor and nicely presented.  Again it’s not fine dinning but it’s great as a complimentary option.  The service is a little slow tonight but I think it’s first night jitters.  That too shall pass!

• Like 5