Website for ships deck plan needed

Poconolady

I highly agree with @JamieLogical. cruisedeckplans.com has deck plans, photos, tips and facts about all the major cruise lines and ships. In addition it has a drag/drop feature that allows you to super-impose one deck onto another to see what's above below your cabin. Click on the Public site. There are tons of photos and videos as well.

5 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I highly agree with @JamieLogical. cruisedeckplans.com has deck plans, photos, tips and facts about all the major cruise lines and ships. In addition it has a drag/drop feature that allows you to super-impose one deck onto another to see what's above below your cabin. Click on the Public site. There are tons of photos and videos as well.

I would note however that the cabin layouts shown for the Edge Sky Suites on this website do not match up with reality. It looks like they are using the same accessible layout for all SSs (eg shows bed perpendicular to balcony which is not correct). I beleive it is also incorrect for Apex.

Also a big shout out to Cruise Deck Plans.   I joined when I got a lifetime membership to the premium for something like $15 dollars. 

One thing many may not know is they use the Membership fee to  pay active members 50 cents per stateroom photo and 25 cents for all other pictures.   I didn't know that and uploaded a bunch of pictures.   The next day they told me they had sent me money via PayPal. 

• Thanks 2