Persian Garden - Transatlantic

charlielinda

The incompetence of the customer service agents astonishes me once again. I called to ask how much the Persian Garden pass for a Transatlantic cruise was.  I was asked what time I wanted dinner at Eden?  Then asked what time I wanted a massage.  Had rough day and hung up.  Can anyone give me a ballpark price.  Thanks so much.  

• Haha 1

As someone who is hard of hearing, I think your leap to “incompetence” is harsh considering “Persian Gardens” could easily be interpreted by someone as being asked about “Eden”. And if you’re calling the spa all up in a tizzy and they have trouble understanding you, the most likely question they get is probably about massages. 

Maybe step away for a few and call again later to see if you get someone else or can more clearly express what you are asking about. 

Edited by ACaparzo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACaparzo said:

As someone who is hard of hearing, I think your leap to “incompetence” is harsh considering “Persian Gardens” could easily be interpreted by someone as being asked about “Eden”. And if you’re calling the spa all up in a tizzy and they have trouble understanding you, the most likely question they get is probably about massages. 

Maybe step away for a few and call again later to see if you get someone else or can more clearly express what you are asking about. 

yes, and then go find a "real problem"

• Like 1

Ok.  Maybe I should not come here anymore for assistance either buy in the past this board has been helpful.   But I’ll try once again. We are on the Apex for two weeks.  I’d appreciate any assistance.  Even if someone could give me an idea for a seven day cruise.  I am just trying to plan.  I know I can’t book until on board.  

2 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

Ok.  Maybe I should not come here anymore for assistance either buy in the past this board has been helpful.   But I’ll try once again. We are on the Apex for two weeks.  I’d appreciate any assistance.  Even if someone could give me an idea for a seven day cruise.  I am just trying to plan.  I know I can’t book until on board.  

APEX does not have the Persian Garden, they have the Thermal Suite, perhaps the agent was being more helpful than you realized after your stressful day

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

You’re welcome to come here for assistance. In fact, here’s probably why the agent misunderstood or was confused: There are no “Persian Gardens” on Apex. Try asking about “Thermal Suites”. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charlielinda said:

Thank you.  Ok.  Does anyone know how much the Thermal Suite is? 

VERY easy search on Google, I just did it.  🙄  But since I did not have a bad day I will let your lack of easy searching slide, $69/day or $219/week

57 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

Sometimes you just have to ignore the snarky comments. There are still plenty of helpful people on these boards 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charlielinda said:

Thank you so much.  I really appreciate it.  It’s my husbands favorite place on the ships.  

If you're considering buying the Thermal Suite for your husband make sure you do it before embarkation. Prices will be dramatically more onboard. A day pass to the Thermal Suite on the Apex is $89 for a day if you buy it on the ship.

32 minutes ago, CruisnDeb said:

Sometimes you just have to ignore the snarky comments. There are still plenty of helpful people on these boards 🙂

Don't think was snarky.  Was genuinely trying to provide information.  Original post sad transatlantic but did not mention ship.  Following posts said APEX and then Reflection, that does not sound like a transatlantic to me. 

11 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Don't think was snarky.  Was genuinely trying to provide information.  Original post sad transatlantic but did not mention ship.  Following posts said APEX and then Reflection, that does not sound like a transatlantic to me. 

Post #4 comes across as snarky. 

• Like 1