Internet Pkg for 2 Devices - Switch between phone & tablet

brody1104

I am considering purchasing the 2 device package for me and my cabin mate.  Are we able to activate our phone to it but then switch it to a tablet later on in the day?  I just wasn't sure if you tied it to one device on day one if that was "set".  Our thoughts are that while we may not use the phone at night we could then switch to a tablet for downloading books, games, etc?  Thank you

51 minutes ago, jalves said:

Its one device at a time.  So you can switch devices any time you want, its just that they can't both be active at once on the one device plan.  

The OP stated they were buying the 2 device package so any 2 devices can be active at the same time

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brody1104 said:

I am considering purchasing the 2 device package for me and my cabin mate.  Are we able to activate our phone to it but then switch it to a tablet later on in the day?  I just wasn't sure if you tied it to one device on day one if that was "set".  Our thoughts are that while we may not use the phone at night we could then switch to a tablet for downloading books, games, etc?  Thank you

If you are buying the 2 device package you can have any 2 devices active at one time and you can change which devices are active at any time

If 2 people are sharing, just be sure to logout of the device you are using before logging into your alternate device.  That way you won’t accidentally kick your roommate off of their internet!  And you will share one login ID and password.  But yea it works just fine. 

It can be a pain in the butt when you are out of your cabin and can't log in because your tablet is still connected!  However, on our last cruise had the option to force a log out on the other device. To be safe, Logoff.com is your friend...   (or is it logout.com?)

Sharing a 1-device plan with my daughter was pretty easy -- you don't even have to log out.  The person seeking to log on can go to logon.com and will be presented with the option to switch devices.  Assuming that the coordination has already been accomplished, just select "Yes, switch devices."  Doing so "bumps" the first device off, and logs on the 2nd device.

• Like 1