Question About My Cruise's?

GranysT

Hello,

I have my 12th cruise with Royal, coming up in April. However, it has been several years since I last cruised with them. Certainly not since all this Coved crap started.

Questions

1.Is Harmony of Seas in Oasis class? If so, do I have to make reservations ahead of time, for various shows?

2. Will I be able to print my boarding passes, and luggage tags, prior to cruise? Will it pop up on my reservation?

3. Does Royal have the rule that the 2 day rapid antigen test CANNOT have any hand written information on it? Carnival has that rule, and it's a real pain.

Will probably think of more questions later, but can't  remember now.  Thanks for any help.

Harmony otS is Oasis class.  Currently, most entertainment cannot be booked until onboard. New in this post pandemic world.

Boarding passes will become available on the website about 30 days before sailing.

I believe that the Royal test requirement does not allow hand writing.  There is a link on the RCL website that details Covid requirements.  We have been using the emed proctored tests and printing out the confirmation.  Had no issues on Royal or Holland America.

Hope this helps.

7 hours ago, GranysT said:

1.Is Harmony of Seas in Oasis class? If so, do I have to make reservations ahead of time, for various shows?

Harmony is Oasis class.  Reservations are made after boarding, either through the app, the Box Office on board, or through your Diamond or Suite Concierge.

Will I be able to print my boarding passes, and luggage tags, prior to cruise? Will it pop up on my reservation?

You can still check in online via computer if you're not using the app.  You can print your boarding passes and luggage tags the same way you used to.  

Does Royal have the rule that the 2 day rapid antigen test CANNOT have any hand written information on it? Carnival has that rule, and it's a real pain.

The antigen test can have handwritten information, as long as all of the necessary information is there and there is SOMETHING official about the form.  For example, some testing locations have a pre-printed form that is basically their letterhead with contact information, type of test, etc., and the person's name/DOB/date of test/test result is written in by hand.  These forms have been accepted by Royal.

15 hours ago, GranysT said:

I still need to know if Harmony is in Oasis class, and do you make reservations online for the shows, before you cruise? Like you did pre coved?

I still need to know if Harmony is in Oasis class,  answered in post #2

16 hours ago, GranysT said:

I still need to know if Harmony is in Oasis class, and do you make reservations online for the shows, before you cruise? Like you did pre coved?

Oasis class, but you cannot make pre-boarding reservations for entertainment or other activities.  You can make excursions, internet and specialty restaurants reserves pre-boarding.