Celebrity Beyond Sky Suite vs Aqua Sky Suite

allpoints

Hello to all,

Looking to book one of these cabins.  The Aqua Sky Suite is about $1200 more than the Sky Suite.  The cabins appear to be the same.  There are some minor amenity differences.  Access to Blu, yoga mats in room, fitness classes, a spa concierge.  Am I missing something that could explain the additional $1200?

TIA   

Hi!  AquaClass Suites have Luminae as the dedicated restaurant but also access to Blu, like all of the other suites.  Blu is based on availability. 

The biggest thing over a Sky Suite would be access to the Sea Thermal Suite, free access to the 8 rooms.

The AquaClass Suites are also close to the spa.  

* This is on the Beyond.  

I believe they are designating some Sky Suites on other ships to be AquaClass Suites as well.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-beyond/staterooms/aquaclass-sky-suites

🍹

Edited by PinkSandGirl

20 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Hi!  AquaClass Suites have Luminae as the dedicated restaurant but also access to Blu, like all of the other suites.  Blu is based on availability. 

The biggest thing over a Sky Suite would be access to the Sea Thermal Suite, free access to the 8 rooms.

The AquaClass Suites are also close to the spa.  

* This is on the Beyond.  

I believe they are designating some Sky Suites on other ships to be AquaClass Suites as well.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-beyond/staterooms/aquaclass-sky-suites

🍹

All to keep is on our toes when booking…let’s try and confuse people with change. 

If  you are a serious spa/ fitness class person the perks may be worth some additional $.  I alway ask for and get a yogi mat for our Suite.  Blu is nice but with the suite you are already paying a premium for Luminae why pay a added pre in. To be able to eat in Blu on a space available basis   
Just a marketing gimmick that Celebrity tried a few years back on the Reflection and they ended up renaming those Aqua Suites back to Sky Suites .

• Like 1

Yes they had Aqua Suites on Reflection year ago. We are not spa people. Sailing on Edge for myself was a one and done. M Class ships is our favorite. I'm ok with the old S2 sky suites.

When it come to the S Class ships. Celebrity in my eyes have changed the best location of Sky Suites deck 12 to Aqua Suites. These suites have less noise from the Oceanview Cafe and a better location.

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2022 at 2:24 PM, bigbenboys said:

Yes they had Aqua Suites on Reflection year ago. We are not spa people. Sailing on Edge for myself was a one and done. M Class ships is our favorite. I'm ok with the old S2 sky suites.

When it come to the S Class ships. Celebrity in my eyes have changed the best location of Sky Suites deck 12 to Aqua Suites. These suites have less noise from the Oceanview Cafe and a better location.

What other benefits in the room? Is it identical in terms of shower bathroom/layout?

IMO, AQ suite not worth it- we prefer Luminae restaurant.  So much better then Blu.  And we do not use the thermal suite-  Tried it, but really found it not worth it.  Also, when we sailed on AQ we had some items in the room, that had a strong perfumed order that need to be removed as it made me choke.  No value at all IMO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

IMO, AQ suite not worth it- we prefer Luminae restaurant.  So much better then Blu.  And we do not use the thermal suite-  Tried it, but really found it not worth it.  Also, when we sailed on AQ we had some items in the room, that had a strong perfumed order that need to be removed as it made me choke.  No value at all IMO.

The Aqua Sky Suite is still a suite and the assigned dining room is Luminae not Blu.  AQ Suite guest, same as other suite guest can dine in Blu on a space available basis but I do believe they get a slight priority over regular suite guest also trying to dine in Blu. 

9 hours ago, Encapsulated said:

What other benefits in the room? Is it identical in terms of shower bathroom/layout?

Exclusive services and amenities

Exclusive access to The Retreat

Unlimited access to the Adults-Only SEA Thermal Suite on Edge Series

Unlimited access to the Adults-Only Persian Garden on Millennium and Solstice Series

2 Yoga mats & In-room fitness amenities

Full In-Suite Menu (Breakfast and Dinner) featuring clean cuisine from Blu

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/aqua-sky-suite