Capt Tuvo

cheeseclan

Someone posted on a Princess FB page that they are currently on with Capt Tuvo.  And that Tuvo said that in May he is moving to the Caribbean Princess.  Of course my phone did something weird at the wrong moment and now I cannot find that thread.  Anyone hear this??

26 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I saw the post and it apparently quoted Captain Tuvo's Instragram page.  I hope it's accurate as we will be on the Caribbean Princess in May and his announcements bring a smile to my face!

Linky?

Cheers

The FB link wouldn't work as it's a private group but I copied the post below.  I Googled it and found his page but can't see his posts unless I create an account (and I really don't want to sign up for any more social media sites).  If you have Instragram you can try this https://www.instagram.com/michele_tuvo_captain_bye_bye/?hl=en 

image.png.54d072bee54c0e2743b91c8a7b67716c.png

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 10:03 AM, azbirdmom said:

The FB link wouldn't work as it's a private group but I copied the post below.  I Googled it and found his page but can't see his posts unless I create an account (and I really don't want to sign up for any more social media sites).  If you have Instragram you can try this https://www.instagram.com/michele_tuvo_captain_bye_bye/?hl=en 

image.png.54d072bee54c0e2743b91c8a7b67716c.png

Thanks for this!