Panorama specialty dining package

LincolnLog

Where does one normally purchase these?  Is there a table set up on embarkation day somewhere?  Also, is there a central place to make reservations for specialty restaurants or is it by app only? (I have OBC so I don’t want to make them ahead of boarding).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

We have booked the steakhouse, tepanyaki and italian on panorama for March 12th and it was around $185 I think for those three for 2 people each place.  If we can get a credit or something once we are on the ship, we might do that!    

No, the deal is $60pp for Steakhouse and 2 of the $15 ones, a $68 value for $60. Teppanyaki would not be included. The other deal is for 3 of the lesser priced ones, three $15 credits, a $45 value for $38. Included venues are Cucina/Italian, JiJis/Asian, Bonsai Sushi, Seafood Shack, and Pig & Anchor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mondello said:

No, the deal is $60pp for Steakhouse and 2 of the $15 ones, a $68 value for $60. Teppanyaki would not be included. The other deal is for 3 of the lesser priced ones, three $15 credits, a $45 value for $38. Included venues are Cucina/Italian, JiJis/Asian, Bonsai Sushi, Seafood Shack, and Pig & Anchor.

Could be different but on vista pig and anchor items werent included. Just the others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We did this on the Panorama in November.  But you have to book onboard.  Just go to any of the speciality restaurants once you get on board and they will sign you up.  The hostess made all the reservations as well. 

The food at each restaurant was excellent!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mondello said:

oh, ok.  I thought maybe if we were already booked for the steakhouse, we could change to this deal. We do steakhouse 1st night as cruise tradition and we like a certain time so we always book up front.  oh well, good deal for others that want to wait to book I guess and good to know!  

• Like 1

Thanks for the info guys. I guess I didn’t realize that you’re only saving 8 bucks by doing the package. I think I’d rather pay full price to be able to reserve my times now rather than take the chance of waiting until I’m onboard. 

18 minutes ago, LincolnLog said:

Thanks for the info guys. I guess I didn’t realize that you’re only saving 8 bucks by doing the package. I think I’d rather pay full price to be able to reserve my times now rather than take the chance of waiting until I’m onboard. 

That is what I would do too.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...