VeriFly

adonisr

Got an email from Carnival encouraging us to download and use the VeriFly app for covid vax proof, test proof, heath accessment.

Except, even if you use the app, you still need to bring all of those documents with you.

Not much incentive to use the app in my opinion.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2022 at 6:05 PM, adonisr said:

Got an email from Carnival encouraging us to download and use the VeriFly app for covid vax proof, test proof, heath accessment.

Except, even if you use the app, you still need to bring all of those documents with you.

I got halfway through it and quit..I'll just rely on the safe printed documents!

• Like 2

I downloaded the App and did everything on the checklist.  I will see if it actually saves any time at the terminal on Saturday.  I have hard copies of everything in an envelope just in case.  It would be nice if they had a special express line for the people who have everything on the App.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

I downloaded the App and did everything on the checklist.  I will see if it actually saves any time at the terminal on Saturday.  I have hard copies of everything in an envelope just in case.  It would be nice if they had a special express line for the people who have everything on the App.

Hope it saves you time..we leave Saturday too !

• Like 1

We just got off the Breeze. We used the Verifly app. It was easy. I took hard copies of all our docs (vaccine card, negative tests) just in case, but never had to show them. Check in was quick and easy. They got us through very quickly. 

• Like 3

On 2/22/2022 at 7:05 PM, adonisr said:

How many days prior to your sailing was it when you received the email? 

8 hours ago, luckybecky said:

We just got off the Breeze. We used the Verifly app. It was easy. I took hard copies of all our docs (vaccine card, negative tests) just in case, but never had to show them. Check in was quick and easy. They got us through very quickly. 

That's good to know that it worked on your cruise.

On 2/22/2022 at 6:05 PM, adonisr said:

We got through half of it and it stopped working. Will not waste anymore time trying to do it.

1 hour ago, 75Vette said:

Just checked into Galveston.  Had to show all documents.  I told her we completed VeriFLY and apparently trial process not in process yet.   She could care less. Complete waste of time. 

76 vette here-verifly is a timewaster. Hope you have a great cruise. We leave 3/5 on the Mardi.

• 2 weeks later...

We used it for our cruise out of Long Beach we just got back from.  Worked great! Super easy to use. We brought our docs but never even had to take them out. Reps from verifly where shadowing the agents timing how long it took them to process someone.  Took the rep about 30 seconds to process us and get us on our way

48 minutes ago, rolloman said:

Several people say it is quicker using Verifly but have not heard  any details as to how it makes things quicker? Is there a Verifly express line?

The rep just looks at your phone to see if all your uploaded docs were uploaded and approved. There is a green check next to each doc section for the various uploads.

They ask you as you approach the cs agent if you used Verifly.

Edited by pc_load_letter
add
  • Like 1

I just downloaded the app today and entered our information for our March 14th cruise on the Sunshine. All we have left to do is upload our Negative Covid tests on Monday morning. Hope it works better than the Princess Medallion app. 

Sailing on March 26.  Will be my wife and 4 children.  Does everything get added to the app on my phone?  Or do my wife and I both have the app (two devices/accounts) for our individual information, and add kids to one of our accounts?

32 minutes ago, che-vos said:

Sailing on March 26.  Will be my wife and 4 children.  Does everything get added to the app on my phone?  Or do my wife and I both have the app (two devices/accounts) for our individual information, and add kids to one of our accounts?

Everyone can be added to one account on one device.  

• Like 1