INTERNET STREAMING

Thorhillcruiser

35 minutes ago, Thorhillcruiser said:

Can internet streaming be purchased for one day. I have the basic package but will requite streaming to connect with tele-health while still at sea prior to my return to Canada.

yes

1 hour ago, Thorhillcruiser said:

Can internet streaming be purchased for one day. I have the basic package but will requite streaming to connect with tele-health while still at sea prior to my return to Canada.

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

yes

1 hour ago, Thorhillcruiser said:

If testing is still required when you cruise I would ask Celebrity if they will simply comp a connection for that purpose.  They gladly provided us multiple phone calls and internet time regarding health issues at no cost.

• Like 2

$34/hr?

In my planner, it shows $31.50 for one day for one device for stream.

image.png.c6f76e40d00a8d3618b612ebcf2e204f.png

I'm on a side-to-side and will need to test while onboard Summit in April.  If none of my cruise buddies have the stream package, I'll purchase it for the an hour while we're in Cozumel (rather than the last day when we're at sea, hoping the signal will be better while in port).  But I didn't want to pre-purchase because I may be able to use my friend's laptop.

The fine print states that "advertised discounts apply for a limited time only and may be withdrawn at any time." 

44 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

NCTribeFan, Are you going to another celebrity ship or a royal Caribbean ship? You may be eligible for a free test on board to get ready for your side to side cruise.

Definitely ask at Guest Services about getting tested on board. Tony from La Lido Loca just did a side-by-side, moving from a Princess ship to a Celebrity ship and Princess tested him for free onboard, so Celebrity might do the same, even if moving to a different cruise line. Can't hurt to ask!

• Like 1

I'm moving to MSC.  I already had my TA (who will be on the ship) ask her X contact and she was told they would not provide the test (I just need a rapid test).  I had her ask if they would teste me if I was willing to pay, and was told they would not.

I'm hoping maybe some near-miracle will happen and by April cruise lines will decide that if you're boosted you won't need to test.  Not holding my breath on that one, though.