Sail-A-Brait, Sail-A-Brait, Dance to the Music - Passengers, Share Your Sailabration deets with us landlubbers!

KmomChicago

There are several awesome standalone threads this week for the 50th Anniversary Sailabration, but we need more. MORE I TELL YOU. 

I know you are out there. People who won't do their own live thread, but read all the others.

All you lurkers, reluctant posters, talented photographers, keen observers, please share this historic epic event!  A lot of us less fortunate folk are home, you know, working and stuff. (Boo) If you're on any Carnival ship, we want to see what's up and how you're enjoying this once in a lifetime event.  

I'm speaking on behalf of lots of readers without their permission, so when I say "we" you can just read that as "I," with I being me, Kmom. We want photos. We want to see your room, your breakfast, your lunch, your dinner and all the snacks. We want to see the good and the bad of the ship itself, the public areas, the warts and the updates. We want to hear your impressions of it all. 

We want to come along for whatever special shenanigans are happening onboard the ship. We want to hear about all the shows and parties and how your cruise directors are rising to the occasion. 

For a long time it was questionable whether the long-anticipated Sailabration would happen at all, and now it's here!  Enjoy your voyages but please be generous in sharing for those who could not be with you.  WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER. 

• Like 2

LOVE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!  One of my favorite songs and now, a part of Sail-a-bration!  I wish we were there on a ship, watching the other ships pull in and tooting their horns.  C'mon you lucky sailors...your audience awaits!👍😎

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

LOVE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!  One of my favorite songs and now, a part of Sail-a-bration!  I wish we were there on a ship, watching the other ships pull in and tooting their horns.  C'mon you lucky sailors...your audience awaits!👍😎

Thanks @ninjacat123. Too bad I can’t spell!! Hopefully it attracts a few insider posts.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

On Pride for Sailabration. Second of b2b. New CD- Alexis, three weeks new. 

9200B522-08AD-42D3-99BF-ED0EAF2D9384.jpeg

I see passengers are not wearing masks inside.  Are there signs stating that masks should be worn?  Saint Greg is on Glory and says there are signs about wearing masks indoors.  Thx!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Bowling Alley balcony. Yes, please. 😀❤️

F0180BC7-9BC1-47E5-BC85-8BCB88130A0C.jpeg

A1272C5F-D8D8-4EC5-B532-3435CE5F4BFD.jpeg

Well played sir. Or madam. And thank you for joining the thread and reporting from Pride! Looking forward to more. 🙂 

Edited by KmomChicago
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Only special menu we see, so far. Day 5 of 8, Belize.EF60D0A4-2D69-48A5-9ED4-38ED3AEDCC08.thumb.jpeg.27de291c9eca21ed528f3e390461e5d9.jpeg67DA57AC-F610-412B-8FDA-84A7BEF9AE30.thumb.jpeg.46a69ef26840c2dfbde31dc8911acca1.jpeg

Love this. Scotch broth and Beef Wellington definitely throwbacks and I assume a few of the other items are as well. Supposedly y'all get baked Alaska at some point as well. 🙂

I see on the Carnival website, Happy 50th to Shaq. The Big Aristotle turns 50 tomorrow. Everyone should go to Big Chicken Sunday, March 6, and ask for a piece of birthday cake. This would be a fun onboard promotion if I was a Cruise Director.

Edited by mondello
Correction
  • Like 1