Becoming Diamond

My sister and BIL are booked with us on 2 upcoming cruises. The first one is a 6 night Italy/Croatia and we are all staying onboard for the following sailing, which is a 15 night transatlantic. My sister and BIL are 2 points away from Diamond. Obviously they will reach it on the 6 night sailing. Will they be recognized as Diamond for the following sailing? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerseygirl3 said:

My sister and BIL are booked with us on 2 upcoming cruises. The first one is a 6 night Italy/Croatia and we are all staying onboard for the following sailing, which is a 15 night transatlantic. My sister and BIL are 2 points away from Diamond. Obviously they will reach it on the 6 night sailing. Will they be recognized as Diamond for the following sailing? 

They need to talk to the Loyalty Ambassador on the first day of the second cruise.  The LA can confirm with Miami and get it changed for them for that cruise since it normally takes a couple of weeks for status to update online.

Edited by BND

51 minutes ago, jerseygirl3 said:

The answer is yes.  They will simply need to get it squared away on the TA because it typically takes a few weeks for it to process.  But this shouldn’t be an issue.  

Edited by topnole

8 minutes ago, mugtech said:

I would speak to LA during the first cruise, could avoid having to get the card for the second cruise replaced on day one.

I have heard of others that have done it this way. By contacting the LA on the first cruise, you'll have a head start on the paperwork needed to make it happen. You may get Diamond Seapasses when you board for the second cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Speaking from experience. We hit the next C&A tier level the third day of the first leg of a B2B cruise. We spoke to the LA on that day. The first day of the second leg of the B2B cruise we were the next tier level with all perks/benefits. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Thanks for all the responses.  I'll make sure they speak to the LA during the first sailing.

Find out from the LA on the first cruise what their hours are on the first day of the second cruise.The LA is usually busy the first day of the sailing.

We did that and we’re able get there early and were the first to get our Diamond upgrade. 
You’ll be able to enjoy the benefits sooner.

• Thanks 1