Air2Sea...day before cruise begins

Can an Air2Sea flight be reserved for the day before the cruise begins?  We are booked currently leaving Nashville at 7 a.m

day of cruise flying into Seattle...just concerned with the lack of flights available and airline staffing issues. Could we

fly into Seattle the day before?  I have been on hold with Air2Sea for over an hour to see if this is an option.

Thanks so very much!

3 minutes ago, The Collector said:

When I go to Air2Sea have to enter the ship and cruise date. It only gives me flight options going the day of the cruise

Right, you need to call for any other dates/locations. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Collector said:

When I go to Air2Sea have to enter the ship and cruise date. It only gives me flight options going the day of the cruise

You should be able to select other dates. Enter your cruise info, the date of your cruise will be the default choice, click it and you should be able to change it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jacobtsf said:

You should be able to select other dates. Enter your cruise info, the date of your cruise will be the default choice, click it and you should be able to change it. 

No can do, can not even book a one way flight online. Have to call and talk to a rep to get anything done. One way Delta flight from San Diego to Seattle was almost double booking with air2sea. Things are opening back up, but very slowly. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The Collector said:

I booked air2sea for the first time and was able to book flying in 2 days early to Barcelona without calling. I had to use the tab for people that had a reservation and then when I filled in the info, it automatically chose arriving morning of the cruise. But at the top of webpage on the right hand you could choose another day. Also it was very strange, it filtered flights by the day it arrives. So if the flight leaves on Saturday but arrives on Sunday, it would show up when you filter for flights on Sunday but not on Saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, taglovestocruise said:

No can do, can not even book a one way flight online. Have to call and talk to a rep to get anything done. One way Delta flight from San Diego to Seattle was almost double booking with air2sea. Things are opening back up, but very slowly. 

That is really weird. Just last week I was able to book my flight to Amsterdam leaving three days before sail date. 

Ever since they updated the search engine for Air2Sea recently, you can’t do anything you use to be able to do. I have only used Air2Sea for international one way flights, and not really sure if you can get that great of savings anymore. For domestic flights, I would definitely keep an eye out for sales on airline sites.There  are websites, with a little Google searching, that will notify you of price drops.

• Thanks 1

I logged on this morning just to see if something changed since last week. I put in the info for my June cruise out of New Jersey (which I don’t actually need a flight for). After putting in the cruise info and hitting “search flights” I then am given the option to change dates. I searched for flights arriving 2 days before the cruise and leaving 1 day after, and it worked fine. 

No idea why I can do it and you guys can’t, but it does work. 

This picture is what the second screen looks like 

A6B55CB3-C969-469A-87C3-8AE4049AC28F.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lepidoptera said:

I booked air2sea for the first time and was able to book flying in 2 days early to Barcelona without calling. I had to use the tab for people that had a reservation and then when I filled in the info, it automatically chose arriving morning of the cruise. But at the top of webpage on the right hand you could choose another day. Also it was very strange, it filtered flights by the day it arrives. So if the flight leaves on Saturday but arrives on Sunday, it would show up when you filter for flights on Sunday but not on Saturday. 

Did the same, fully online, for air2sea for our upcomming Transatlantic on the Wonder.  I always fly in a day early.

I have only ever had to call when we want to fly into a location not at the cruise port (for example, my in laws are sailing out of Amsterdamn tis summer but flying into Germany a week before the cruise to visit us, then we all drive to teh port, cruise and they fly home from Amsterdam.  We had to call to arrange the arriving in Frankfurt portion....but could easily change arrival dates online as you describe, and as we did for my cruise in April).