2023 - 2024 Cruises

easy dad

33 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I'm not the OP, but we're waiting for the Dec 2023 - Feb 2024 South America/Antarctica cruises to be released.

Understood. I guess my point was that Princess doesn't release all of their cruises at once, so some may already available now, depending on where you wish to go.

We also want to go to South America again (we went in 2003 and had to cancel more recently due to Covid restrictions). I'm not sure we'll be able to do it in the 2023/24 season, but will look when that schedule comes out.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, shellbeachjim said:

Understood. I guess my point was that Princess doesn't release all of their cruises at once, so some may already available now, depending on where you wish to go.

We also want to go to South America again (we went in 2003 and had to cancel more recently due to Covid restrictions). I'm not sure we'll be able to do it in the 2023/24 season, but will look when that schedule comes out.

When we’ve asked CC folks on an earlier thread, they said the cruises we’re looking for usually get posted during the March timeframe. So here’s hoping! 😎

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I'm not the OP, but we're waiting for the Dec 2023 - Feb 2024 South America/Antarctica cruises to be released.

We are waiting for the same.  We cruised Antarctica in 2010 on the Star Princess.  Waiting to do it again!

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, easy dad said:

I am looking for Caribbean cruises Nov - Dec 2023.

Same here and I'm hoping they'll return to their Mother's Day sales with $1 deposits. Great time to book your cruises for the next year and hold the price.