Digital Key

Slyfox16

It's handy for those times you realize you left your card in your room. That's the only time I've used it, but I'll always enable the function for that reason. Otherwise, I just use my card as it's far less cumbersome to do so than to use my phone. 

Don't try to get off the ship using the app electronic Key.  Hopefully they will add more features.  For me I prefer to ditch the key card.  Princess has the "Medallion" that replaces the room card and does some other fun things including allowing you to track your family on the app.  No need to leave notes in the room anymore.  

5 hours ago, DCPIV said:

It's handy for those times you realize you left your card in your room. That's the only time I've used it, but I'll always enable the function for that reason. Otherwise, I just use my card as it's far less cumbersome to do so than to use my phone. 

It worked the first few times then just wouldn't work through the app so just make sure I always have my card. 

14 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

It worked the first few times then just wouldn't work through the app so just make sure I always have my card. 

I once had this happen.   The Retreat Host fixed it with a couple key strokes.  I have no idea what caused the problem. 

38 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I once had this happen.   The Retreat Host fixed it with a couple key strokes.  I have no idea what caused the problem. 

Happened to me too.  Just need to re-activated the Key function again. 

• 3 weeks later...