On Line Check In

susan1957

.Quick question, trying to check our room in....when I add my Canadian of course, credit card...it wants a zip code...it won't let me bypass this....I don't have a zip code  but it will accept PC split up...as in M2N5B 4....does that work

56 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

If that doesn’t work try the 3 numbers from your postal code followed by 00. For the example above 25400.

That works for gas pumps, but I've never seen it suggested for websites before. Interesting suggestion.

I'm actually going to lose my mind in a minute....I am trying to check in the 3 guests in my room...I start with one...putting in all the information...passport etc....half way through...it jumps to a different persons name at the top....not the name I was filling in....another guest name....I go back...try again....doing the same over and over...I have been on 12 cruises and done this for many other people...wth

4 hours ago, susan1957 said:

I'm actually going to lose my mind in a minute....I am trying to check in the 3 guests in my room...I start with one...putting in all the information...passport etc....half way through...it jumps to a different persons name at the top....not the name I was filling in....another guest name....I go back...try again....doing the same over and over...I have been on 12 cruises and done this for many other people...wth

I would get out of the app & clear all your cookies, if that doesn’t work shut down your computer, I pad or Android & start again.  One time we had to delete the Celebrity app & re-add it then it worked like a charm.

• Like 1