Cruise Planners ?

Denmal

We have sailed on Celebrity and Princess both, for Princess , we have a vacation planner that works for us that is a princess employee - Does Celebrity have such a role and if so, How do I get one assigned ?

Not sure how this works in USA , I have a direct ext number for my CVP in UK. We have booked many cruises with him and like Princess if you deal with someone ask for their number, things may be different with Covid as many are still working from home

I was working with a Cruise Planner and she gave me her direct phone number.    When I called her back she was out but it gave me the option to speak with a different cruise planner.   I just left her a message and she called me back quickly.

If you do a "courtesy hold" a vacation planner will call and/or email you with both their direct line and email address. Although I let the hold expire I have used her for service on other booked cruises.

I have been contacted by many CVPs,  as others said every time I put a cabin on hold.

I used one for 2 last minute cruises.  Then I started getting reassigned to different cruise planners without initiating any action.  Finally got in touch with the person in charge of the CVPs and explained I had a TA who I was very happy with and was there a way I could stop the assigned CVPs & followup phone calls from my “personal CVP, it worked for awhile but then  I got a call from my new CVP while we were having dinner in Luminae after  I put a cabin on hold.  
I feel bad for the CVPs that are wasting time chasing holds which will end up being transferred a TA.  There should be a option- I have a TA and if I decide to finalize the booking I will let the. Know”.