Uniworld MYSTERY CRUISE JUNE 2022

Anyone else confirmed on Uniworld's Mystery Cruise on June 11, 2022?  Have been waiting for additional clues and information to be communicated. Half the fun of a mystery event is the bits and pieces of information leading up to the venue.  As our sail date gets closer, hopefully we will begin to receive some clues!

• Like 1

Have you got a timeline for clues? I mean during May you get the continent, 1 June a cryptic clue or a photo, or something like that?

Will you know more than the airport you are flying to before you leave your country?

notamermaid

• 2 weeks later...

We are confirmed and looking forward to the adventure!  We’ve had great fun speculating about the details.  Considering how long ago we booked the trip, it will be here very soon!

Edited by BillandDotty
Misspelling

• 4 weeks later...

We are Ken and Sue from Lakewood CA, USA and we are confirmed on the June 11 trip. We've only received one clue so far, just a day ago. We are really looking forward to this trip. It should be great fun. The clue we received was it's a voyage for royalty and gardens are maintained perfectly. My first thought was France!

9 hours ago, lakewoodsue said:

We are Ken and Sue from Lakewood CA, USA and we are confirmed on the June 11 trip. We've only received one clue so far, just a day ago. We are really looking forward to this trip. It should be great fun. The clue we received was it's a voyage for royalty and gardens are maintained perfectly. My first thought was France!

Could refer to Schoonbroon (sp?) Palace in Vienna as well?

Hi Ken and Sue!  We are also on the June 11th trip and are from San Clemente, CA.  Thanks for posting the clue.  We have not received any clue yet.  Did it arrive via email?

I can't thank you enough for posting the clues online Sue!  We still haven't received anything in the mail from Uniworld.  I checked with them today and they said they did not have our address on file!!!  Clues are on the way, now.

Getting excited, but no idea what that clue means.  Guess we will need to entice "Canal Archive" to give us another hint 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lakewoodsue said:

2nd clue just arrived in the mail today. It is:

We'll hear enchanting music sounds,

and take our journey underground.

Ideas anyone?

Berlin?

• Like 1

Canal Archive, there are multiple places you can hear enchanting music and go underground. So, what's your thought? None of us will know if you are correct until we embark on the journey! Part of the fun of this is hearing what others think. First thing we thought of was the church in the underground salt mines, but then changed our mind as what we were thinking of was in Poland, and considering what's going on right now in Poland's backyard, we doubt Uniworld would take us there.

Edited by lakewoodsue
  • Like 1

Ritabob what a shock when you pop out into the open air and then disappear again we did it with a tram full of over excited football fans, luckily we realised which team they supported so became very ‘overexcited’ friends.

lakewoodsue I’m enjoying all of your build up and don’t want to spoil it!

• Haha 1

Did anyone receive an email today about "bidding" to upgrade your stateroom? My TA talked to Uniworld today and it should not have gone out as not only do they have a wait list for upgrades, but as of now there are no staterooms to upgrade to. And if there were, wait list people get first chance to upgrade. Hint, click on the "Upgrade" button and you will get some fascinating info. 😊

• Like 1