Covid testing to enter the US!

shopgirl151

I apologize if this has been asked/answered before.  Does anyone know if the covid testing to enter the US will be ending anytime soon?  Starting on April 1, Canada has ended the covid testing to enter the country.  Wondering if the US will do the same?

8 minutes ago, shopgirl151 said:

I apologize if this has been asked/answered before.  Does anyone know if the covid testing to enter the US will be ending anytime soon?  Starting on April 1, Canada has ended the covid testing to enter the country.  Wondering if the US will do the same?

No, no one here knows that 

Everyone here will know that once the US announces it.  

Until then, it's pure speculation..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, memoak said:

As far as I know the test to re enter the states is only for flying. I cannot find such a requirement for train or car

Pretty sure that you're correct.  But I suspect that many that are concerned are flying in to US.  I know we plan to be in August.

Also, waiting for this to end.  We are flying to Germany next month, no test required since we are fully vaccinated.  When will the US catch up and drop this ridiculous ONE DAY TEST before flying to US.  Please, if anyone hears anything, please post.  Thank you.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, memoak said:

As far as I know the test to re enter the states is only for flying. I cannot find such a requirement for train or car

You can drive into the US from Canada without needing any tests.  You generally do not have to show proof of vaccination, but they may ask you.