The Daily for Monday 03/21/2022

richwmn

28 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you everyone for all your love, kind words and support which is greatly appreciated by Pauline and I.

The Daily is a very special place.

Kindest regards.

Graham

16479344364725737368548631062085.jpg

• Like 12

While my family had it's share of dysfunction (all do to some extent), in many ways I grew up in a Leave It to Beaver family.  We were very fortunate.  @grapau27 The situation with Pauline's sister is very unfortunate, but you and Pauline have certainly risen above it.  While your Sarah may not be your birth daughter, she is truly your daughter at this point.   You've shown that love conquers.   

@marshhawk Here at the Daily you have tons of siblings.  I am so pleased that you feel that.  If that is the only thing this thread accomplishes, it is huge.  Everyone needs a home and the Daily is it for a lot of us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, dfish said:

While my family had it's share of dysfunction (all do to some extent), in many ways I grew up in a Leave It to Beaver family.  We were very fortunate.  @grapau27 The situation with Pauline's sister is very unfortunate, but you and Pauline have certainly risen above it.  While your Sarah may not be your birth daughter, she is truly your daughter at this point.   You've shown that love conquers.   

@marshhawk Here at the Daily you have tons of siblings.  I am so pleased that you feel that.  If that is the only thing this thread accomplishes, it is huge.  Everyone needs a home and the Daily is it for a lot of us.

@dfish.

Thank you Debbie.

Sarah has been like a daughter all her life and she is 40 now.

Living next door to Pauline's sister Sarah spent most of her childhood in our house.

Sarah had 2 Epileptic seizures when we took her to Spain in November which was upsetting.

She has new medication now.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 5