Port Everglades and online check in

Hi my app says that online check in starts on March 30. What time is the earliest I should jump online to get early boarding? We are going with another couple and need the same boarding time since we are traveling in one car. Is Port Everglades strict with arrival times?

I've seen check-in open up at midnight (I'm on the east coast).  You can start the check-in process on the app and simply choose the earliest boarding time....then go back to fill in all the rest of the information hours later.  It will secure the check-in time as long you click into the "Arrival time" section and choose a time. When I finally had time to enter my passport and vaccine info, I've done it sometimes days later, and my early boarding window was still locked in.

1 hour ago, Ladymom30 said:

Hi my app says that online check in starts on March 30. What time is the earliest I should jump online to get early boarding? We are going with another couple and need the same boarding time since we are traveling in one car. Is Port Everglades strict with arrival times?

It opens shortly after midnight Miami time. I did it at 12:05 AM and got the 11AM boarding time.

How many days ahead of embarcation can you do the online check in?

What happens if you do not want to check in online?  Is there a separate line in the terminal or outside?

Will there be a long wait?  

We're not good at using phone apps, scanning in etc.  We just use it for phone calls and texting.

1 hour ago, xray0111 said:

How many days ahead of embarkation can you do the online check in?

What happens if you do not want to check in online?  Is there a separate line in the terminal or outside? Will there be a long wait?  

45 days.

Same line, just longer check in process.