Price drops for past guests on Panama Canal cruises for 2023

janice2348

I just logged into my account and I was able to upgrade from a balcony to a Club Class suite on the Jewel for about $100 more.  Be sure to login as I got a past guest discount.  Our sailing is March 4, 2023. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 12:10 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

NOPE no such luck.  In fact, prices are higher now on he Encore for PC in late April.

Glad I booked when I did.

So sorry about that.  NCL is at best a crapshoot.  Did you login to your account?  I only saw the discount when I did.  

22 hours ago, janice2348 said:

So sorry about that.  NCL is at best a crapshoot.  Did you login to your account?  I only saw the discount when I did.  

yes i did login.

then again mine is a P Canal cruise so I am glad I booked when I did

2 minutes ago, janice2348 said:

😠I’m so sorry

its okay I am good.  Still would have like a few buck off but looking forward to the Encore next year.

I did the Bliss (her sister) in 2018.

I am glad you got upgraded to Club Class.  I will have to check that out.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 5:48 PM, janice2348 said:

I just logged into my account and I was able to upgrade from a balcony to a Club Class suite on the Jewel for about $100 more.  Be sure to login as I got a past guest discount.  Our sailing is March 4, 2023. 

Thanks ! Just had our TA reprice our 2023 B2B2B2B Panama Canal cruises on the Gem and saved a lot of money.

• Like 1

For those getting the price drop, are you having to cancel and rebook or are they just adjusting the price? Ours has gone down about $340 total. It’s a slightly different perk list in that 2nd guest is 70% off vs 35% off each guest. We also have prepaid gratuities and purchased a dining package in addition to the included dining perk.  

if they cancel and rebook, would all those add one have to be cancelled and rebooked too or just applied to new booking? 

1 minute ago, MissRabbit said:

For those getting the price drop, are you having to cancel and rebook or are they just adjusting the price? Ours has gone down about $340 total. It’s a slightly different perk list in that 2nd guest is 70% off vs 35% off each guest. We also have prepaid gratuities and purchased a dining package in addition to the included dining perk.  

if they cancel and rebook, would all those add one have to be cancelled and rebooked too or just applied to new booking? 

You'll get the current version of the perks. I lost one specialty restaurant dinner, but the lower fare was worth far more than the value of the dinner. anything you paid for will carry over .

35% off each of the first two guests is the same as 70% off the second guest.

Just now, njhorseman said:

You'll get the current version of the perks. I lost one specialty restaurant dinner, but the lower fare was worth far more than the value of the dinner. anything you paid for will carry over .

35% off each of the first two guests is the same as 70% off the second guest.

thanks. I know the 35%/70% ends up the same. Was just mentioning it as that’s the only “difference” between the FAS perks. Everything else is the same so I won’t be losing out on anything. 

I was more concerned with whether NCL agents will just adjust your booking or have to cancel and rebook, especially since the FAS perks are technically different. 

I recently booked a 2024 Panama Canal cruise on the Joy.  It was with the FAS & 70% off promos.  How do I check to see if the price goes down?  Just do a mock booking for the same cabin category?  

I do not expect it to be lower right now, but do want to check for price drops periodically over the next 660 days 😆

Just repriced our Feb 2023 PC cruise - prices went up $700 for our room and my original booking includes airfare which the new booking does not.

So congrats to those of you who are saving, but my HI room has gone up so I'm glad I booked when I did.

5 hours ago, iluvthe-c said:

I recently booked a 2024 Panama Canal cruise on the Joy.  It was with the FAS & 70% off promos.  How do I check to see if the price goes down?  Just do a mock booking for the same cabin category?  

I do not expect it to be lower right now, but do want to check for price drops periodically over the next 660 days 😆

Yes, do a mock booking, one where you are not logged into your account, and then do one logged in.  I only saw the discount after I logged in.  

Check both price drops AND upgrades.  I did not have to rebook but you will get whatever promotion is running at the time.  I didn’t want to lose my $399 airfare into Panama City.  No way I could get such a low fare on my own.