Royal App - "Check-in has checked out" message

I was trying to edit my check on the Royal app and every time I get a message that says: "Check-in has checked out".  If I try to access it from a computer, I get a message that says "Information is currently not available. Please try again later."

I have tried this on several computers and on different days with no luck. Any suggestions??

Edited by CruisinBlondie28

• CruisinBlondie28 changed the title to Royal App - "Check-in has checked out" message

If you go to the Royal Caribbean website and search Health Questionnaire, you can print it out. It’s at least a workaround if the app is being stubborn. It’s very similar to the one you used to fill out at the pier.  We plan to fill this out right before checkin as a “just in case” backup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruisinBlondie28 said:

I was trying to edit my check on the Royal app and every time I get a message that says: "Check-in has checked out".  If I try to access it from a computer, I get a message that says "Information is currently not available. Please try again later."

I have tried this on several computers and on different days with no luck. Any suggestions??

do as melbur said and uninstall/reinstall app.  You can also do this on different browsers as well.  If you are trying to edit your check-in, it may be full if you are this close to boarding and you may not be able to.  We missed our checkin in December by 4 hours as it was the Barbados Grandeur airport omicron nightmare and they didn't even care.  But I spoke to people on my February Symphony cruise who came 1 hour early and got on and others who had flight delays due to weather and missed their check-in and they got on.  My point is, I wouldn't worry about it too much.  They will let you on.

Good info from the Garden State.  Do you know if the app questtionnaire is different from the website version? Royal is notorious for not updating website info.  I’m happy to wait until it’s ready on the app but just get a tad nervous about app malfunctioning when needed. That’s why I’ve probably wasted paper with hard copy of everything.     

4 minutes ago, Colonialdame said:

Good info from the Garden State.  Do you know if the app questtionnaire is different from the website version? Royal is notorious for not updating website info.  I’m happy to wait until it’s ready on the app but just get a tad nervous about app malfunctioning when needed. That’s why I’ve probably wasted paper with hard copy of everything.     

In December we did it in the car on the way to the port so don't know what's on the website!   Agree, print out lots of paper.  By the time it was available we were already in Florida so not in a position to print anything new out.  And unless you are way younger than us, the last question is funny,  especially for dh to answer....are you more than 23 weeks pregnant?!  So not all covid questions. 

On 4/12/2022 at 8:47 AM, CruisinBlondie28 said:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well as tried different browsers and different computers… still receive the same error message. 

I was having same issues as OP. Tried everything suggested here with no luck. 3 hours on the phone with the IT department last week. No luck there either. Today, its all cleared up. Looks like they removed my entire booking from the website and app. I added it back and then everything worked. Guess the IT fairy finally found a way to fix it.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 7:43 PM, gkrebs said:

I was having same issues as OP. Tried everything suggested here with no luck. 3 hours on the phone with the IT department last week. No luck there either. Today, its all cleared up. Looks like they removed my entire booking from the website and app. I added it back and then everything worked. Guess the IT fairy finally found a way to fix it.

Did this impact your check-in time? We leave in 5 days and were checked in prior to this issue happening.