Coastal Kitchen

FM

The one I posted was for Odyssey.  Just checked the Allure and found different times. Their breakfast 7:30- 9:30 every day. lunch ends at 1:30 and dinner is from 5-9.  So each ship different but this gives you a ballpark idea

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gumshoe958 said:

No. And even dinner isn’t guaranteed.

Yes I know that. I was lucky enough to eat dinner there on one cruise before.  This time I'm on Symphony so chances are probably even less. thanks

5 minutes ago, Jezbel716 said:

Can Jr Suites go to Coastal Kitchen for meals other than dinner?  I know Suites have all access, but I am in Jr Suite.  thanks.

no to other meals and dinner is reservations only space availability. my last 6 or seven dinner on Harmony the social distancing many turned away several nights

3 hours ago, villager70 said:

no to other meals and dinner is reservations only space availability. my last 6 or seven dinner on Harmony the social distancing many turned away several nights

That would be a disappointment if you are in a suite but unable to dine at Coastal for dinner. 

On Allure recently and there were always openings. The first night we ate they asked if we’d like to eat there every night so we did. It was a good experience and great service. 
I encourage anyone who can to take advantage of it. 

1 minute ago, zeroed said:

On Allure recently and there were always openings. The first night we ate they asked if we’d like to eat there every night so we did. It was a good experience and great service. 
I encourage anyone who can to take advantage of it. 

It is good but be prepared sone repetition, even on a short cruise…. on a 7 day Oasis I’d see the same menu for dinner that I had a day or two earlier for lunch, and vice versa. 

13 hours ago, vjmatty said:

It is good but be prepared sone repetition, even on a short cruise…. on a 7 day Oasis I’d see the same menu for dinner that I had a day or two earlier for lunch, and vice versa. 

Probably more so on a 10 day Hawaiian cruise.

For those who who may know, is in-suite dining only from the MDR and not Coastal Kitchen?

18 minutes ago, FM said:

Probably more so on a 10 day Hawaiian cruise.

For those who who may know, is in-suite dining only from the MDR and not Coastal Kitchen?

You can get in suite dining from the MDR if you are in a full suite.  Coastal Kitchen does not deliver. we have tried in the past and were told they didn't have the staff to do that.  I am sure someone will say they were able to get it delivered but it is not the norm.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

You can get in suite dining from the MDR if you are in a full suite.  Coastal Kitchen does not deliver. we have tried in the past and were told they didn't have the staff to do that.  I am sure someone will say they were able to get it delivered but it is not the norm.  

I've seen ToGo orders up there. Easy if staying on 17