Allure OTS- Paid extras like Galley tours, sushi class, etc... being offered?

We will be sailing on the Allure for 8 nights in June.  The onboard activities aren't listed in the cruise planner, but I'm wondering what "extra" activities are being offered.  My active, mid 70's, parents will be with us and I think they would like to do some of these things like galley tours, etc... to fill up their time.

Can anyone help with what kind of extra paid-for onboard activities are being offered the Allure right now?

Thank you.

Dan

3 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Can anyone help with what kind of extra paid-for onboard activities are being offered the Allure right now?

Look at the current sailing in the RCI app - that should list them.

2 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Thanks for the suggestion but I just checked and these types of paid activities aren't shown.  (just like shows can't be prebooked until on the ship right now unfortunately)

As I mentioned, look at the current sailing. 

We were on Symphony end of March and the galley tours and cupcake classes were not available.  Our genie said he was not sure when they would be offered again.  He did, however, have cupcakes and all the icing and toppings sent to our suite and we did cupcakes ourselves.  It would be nice if they did begin doing some of those things again.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the reply! Looking at the current allure activities, it appears the same. No Galley tours or cupcake classes but they do have the sushi class. I think my parents would be more interested in the ship tours though. Hopefully they open them back up soon!

Dan

3 minutes ago, shof515 said:

Due to covid, most cruise lines has temporary stop offering the galley tours and other behind the scenes tours.

The entertainment behind the scenes tour is back, without too much behind the scenes actual tour - just a chat session with the cast.

• Like 1